• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello Where can I buy best quality Rolex hulk

Peter5445

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/22
You are a saint good sir. I don't know how you do it.

Ok… fair enough, English isn’t your first language, so reading a huge forum isn’t that easy. Here is you beginner’s guide.

Factories are the companies in China that make the watches. Typical names of factories are ARF, VSF, CF, Noob (closed now), BTF, 3KF, the F means “factory” so sometimes you’ll see people just write VS instead of VSF but they’re referring to the same underground factory in China that makes rep watches. But factories don’t sell watches to the public, so we have to buy watches through Trusted Dealers or TDs. There’s a section of this forum that lists 24 different trusted dealers. Puretime is a trusted dealer. But there are many scammers who setup sites under the same name as trusted dealers to scam people. That’s why you ALWAYS need to get the link to the trusted dealer website or WhatsApp number from the official place in the trusted dealer section of this forum. Any trusted dealer can get any rep watch from any factory. Different trusted dealers have slightly different prices and some offer specials or free shipping. Pick a trusted dealer from the list in this forum, go to his website, pick a watch you want from a factory who’s quality you like, and buy it from the TD.

Peter5445

16/8/22
Ok… fair enough, English isn’t your first language, so reading a huge forum isn’t that easy. Here is you beginner’s guide.

Factories are the companies in China that make the watches. Typical names of factories are ARF, VSF, CF, Noob (closed now), BTF, 3KF, the F means “factory” so sometimes you’ll see people just write VS instead of VSF but they’re referring to the same underground factory in China that makes rep watches. But factories don’t sell watches to the public, so we have to buy watches through Trusted Dealers or TDs. There’s a section of this forum that lists 24 different trusted dealers. Puretime is a trusted dealer. But there are many scammers who setup sites under the same name as trusted dealers to scam people. That’s why you ALWAYS need to get the link to the trusted dealer website or WhatsApp number from the official place in the trusted dealer section of this forum. Any trusted dealer can get any rep watch from any factory. Different trusted dealers have slightly different prices and some offer specials or free shipping. Pick a trusted dealer from the list in this forum, go to his website, pick a watch you want from a factory who’s quality you like, and buy it from the TD.

Hello last question ... for watch brand ap , what better factory produces them

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Hello last question ... for watch brand ap , what better factory produces them
It depends on which model of AP you want to buy. But *in general* good factories for AP are ZF and APSF.

I recently documented servicing a ZF AP Royal Oak 15400 with a clone 3120 movement -- the 3120 clone movement is good, and probably quite reliable, but it doesn't change the date instantly at midnight like the genuine movement.

For the AP Royal Oak 15500, APSF has recently released a version with a new clone movement which looks very good (but we don't yet know how reliable the new clone movement is).

Peter5445

16/8/22
It depends on which model of AP you want to buy. But *in general* good factories for AP are ZF and APSF.

I recently documented servicing a ZF AP Royal Oak 15400 with a clone 3120 movement -- the 3120 clone movement is good, and probably quite reliable, but it doesn't change the date instantly at midnight like the genuine movement.

For the AP Royal Oak 15500, APSF has recently released a version with a new clone movement which looks very good (but we don't yet know how reliable the new clone movement is).
Thanks for pront reply ... yes I was thinking oak 41mm ... I could try this new movement

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada

stagename42

21/7/22
Have to research all the different factories. I’ve never had an issue with a GMF factory watch so I would start there

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
I have see that is apsf factory... for te 15500 41mm black is better aps or zf factory?

You will find that members of this forum aren’t comfortable with the word “better”. The truth is that all replica watches have flaws. Different members are more or less sensitive to different flaws.

For example, for me, it’s very important for a replica watch to have a good quality clone movement, even if the case / dial / hands aren’t perfect. But for other members, they prioritize replicas with high quality dial colour, case shape, bracelet finish, and hands / marker night glow; but they won’t care if the watch with these perfect external features is powered by a Japanese Miyota 9015 mechanical movement.

You need to read, explore, and over time develop a sense of what is most important to you in a replica watch? Do you care about the movement inside? Do you care about the case shape? The dial pattern? The bracelet polishing and comfort? Each factory is the “best” at certain aspects of a replica watch. This forum exists to discuss the various aspects of each factory’s replicas so that members can make decisions based on their own priorities.

Peter5445

16/8/22
Ecco il thread del forum che parla del nuovo Royal Oak 15500 di APSF con il movimento clone. Buona caccia.

ho visto che è apsf factory... per te 15500 41mm nero meglio aps o zf fac?
You will find that members of this forum aren’t comfortable with the word “better”. The truth is that all replica watches have flaws. Different members are more or less sensitive to different flaws.

For example, for me, it’s very important for a replica watch to have a good quality clone movement, even if the case / dial / hands aren’t perfect. But for other members, they prioritize replicas with high quality dial colour, case shape, bracelet finish, and hands / marker night glow; but they won’t care if the watch with these perfect external features is powered by a Japanese Miyota 9015 mechanical movement.

You need to read, explore, and over time develop a sense of what is most important to you in a replica watch? Do you care about the movement inside? Do you care about the case shape? The dial pattern? The bracelet polishing and comfort? Each factory is the “best” at certain aspects of a replica watch. This forum exists to discuss the various aspects of each factory’s replicas so that members can make decisions based on their own priorities.

I need it to be identical both front and back ,,, so as not to look bad with friends who have the original ...

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
ho visto che è apsf factory... per te 15500 41mm nero meglio aps o zf fac?

I need it to be identical both front and back ,,, so as not to look bad with friends who have the original ...
Vito, there is no such thing as a replica watch that looks "identical" to the genuine watch. All replicas have flaws. Some replicas are very good and require the person spotting the flaw to have a well trained eye and the watch in his hands so he can look at it with magnification. But most replicas are not even that good, and someone who knows what they are looking for will be able to spot the replica on your wrist from even 1-2 meters away.

Furthermore, (and this is a personal matter for every replica watch owner), you will want to think carefully about if you want to be dishonest with those who are close to you (your friends and family) about if your watch is genuine or a replica. There is a saying in this community: the easiest way to tell if a watch is fake is by looking at the person who is wearing it. If your lifestyle & career don't match the $100,000 watch on your wrist, it doesn't matter how "identical" the replica is to the genuine watch. If you drive a Fiat 500 nobody will believe that the Richard Mille on your wrist is real. I'm not suggesting that you don't have a lifestyle & career that will support your rep watch collection, but it's something to keep in mind.

Also, part of the joy of this hobby is the research and the hunt for the best watch, not the actual purchase. I'm not sure if this expression will translate into Italian properly, but they say "the best part of seeing your mistress, is walking up the stairs to her apartment". Enjoy the journey. Good hunting.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
"the best part of seeing your mistress, is walking up the stairs to her apartment"

This, a brilliant visual image & should definitely translate :)

The thrill for me is the hunt, the research, the satisfaction knowing that the watch I have on my wrist is because I chose it, not because someone online said to buy it.

Good luck to the OP, take your time & buy the watch that is right for you, not 'right now'.

Peter5445

16/8/22
This, a brilliant visual image & should definitely translate :)

The thrill for me is the hunt, the research, the satisfaction knowing that the watch I have on my wrist is because I chose it, not because someone online said to buy it.

Good luck to the OP, take your time & buy the watch that is right for you, not 'right now'.
I understand what you want to tell me .. but I would like to know in your opinion which is better ... then I will make my considerations.
Vito, there is no such thing as a replica watch that looks "identical" to the genuine watch. All replicas have flaws. Some replicas are very good and require the person spotting the flaw to have a well trained eye and the watch in his hands so he can look at it with magnification. But most replicas are not even that good, and someone who knows what they are looking for will be able to spot the replica on your wrist from even 1-2 meters away.

Furthermore, (and this is a personal matter for every replica watch owner), you will want to think carefully about if you want to be dishonest with those who are close to you (your friends and family) about if your watch is genuine or a replica. There is a saying in this community: the easiest way to tell if a watch is fake is by looking at the person who is wearing it. If your lifestyle & career don't match the $100,000 watch on your wrist, it doesn't matter how "identical" the replica is to the genuine watch. If you drive a Fiat 500 nobody will believe that the Richard Mille on your wrist is real. I'm not suggesting that you don't have a lifestyle & career that will support your rep watch collection, but it's something to keep in mind.

Also, part of the joy of this hobby is the research and the hunt for the best watch, not the actual purchase. I'm not sure if this expression will translate into Italian properly, but they say "the best part of seeing your mistress, is walking up the stairs to her apartment". Enjoy the journey. Good hunting.
I understand what you want to tell me .. but I would like to know in your opinion which is better ... then I will make my considerations.

P..DR..D

KING OF LINKS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

As explained, 'better' is relative.

It depends what is important to you.

And tbh, my opinion is irrelevant.

There are far more knowledgeable experts, focusing on every single detail of the watch, who have spent time contributing to to the below threads:

Both threads illustrate the pro's & con's of each.

Best of luck with your decision.

Reactions: Ecender and dogwood

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Everybody's opinion is different, what's important for me (and there for what I consider "best") is different from from what you consider important (and thus what you'd consider "best"). However, since English isn't your first language, and nuance is something that is often lost in translation, you could be asking me what I think is "good" about each of the ZF and APSF 15500. I haven't done enough research on this AP model (I don't own it), but if I was going to buy it, I would read through the two links that @P..DR..D posted above.

Peter5445

16/8/22
As explained, 'better' is relative.

It depends what is important to you.

And tbh, my opinion is irrelevant.

There are far more knowledgeable experts, focusing on every single detail of the watch, who have spent time contributing to to the below threads:

Both threads illustrate the pro's & con's of each.

Best of luck with your decision.
Rigth .. thanks ... The cube texture is different in zf factory and for me is big mistake... I think I'll go towards aps factory ...