• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hello Where can I buy best quality Rolex hulk

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Check your local Rolex Authorized dealer. I'm pretty sure that Rolex makes the best quality Hulk.

Jokes aside... you're gonna get bombarded by people telling you to to read the intro guides. But in all honesty, just buy the VSF hulk from any trusted dealer that's listed in the Trusted Dealers sub-forum. Good hunting.

Peter5445

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/8/22
Check your local Rolex Authorized dealer. I'm pretty sure that Rolex makes the best quality Hulk.

Jokes aside... you're gonna get bombarded by people telling you to to read the intro guides. But in all honesty, just buy the VSF hulk from any trusted dealer that's listed in the Trusted Dealers sub-forum. Good hunting.
You think is good this?

Last edited by a moderator:

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
You think is good this?

WTF man? Did you google the name of the TD Puretime? Because that is NOT the correct URL for the puretime who's a TD here. That's a scam site. Also, that's not a VSF, that's an ARF submariner. I told you that VSF was the way to go... I honestly don't know why I'm even replying. Clearly you can't read or can't follow instructions (or both?)... which makes me wonder why you bother asking questions?

Martycus

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
1/10/14
CONUS
I have see this web site ... but i think is not good movement becouse is sh3135 ...

Vito - you'll need to read some more info here to educate yourself on maker and model including reviewing the Trusted Dealer (TD) site. The link you shared is not the TD that's listed on this forum.

KushBandit

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/18
Whisky-A-Go-Go

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada

Peter5445

16/8/22
WTF uomo? Hai cercato su Google il nome del TD Puretime? Perché quello NON è l'URL corretto per il tempo puro che è un TD qui. È un sito truffa. Inoltre, quello non è un VSF, è un sottomarino ARF. Te l'avevo detto che VSF era la strada da percorrere... Onestamente non così nemmeno perché sto rispondendo. Chiaramente non sai leggere o non puoi seguire le istruzioni (o entrambe?)... il che mi fa chiedere perché ti preoccupi di fare doma

WTF uomo? Hai cercato su Google il nome del TD Puretime? Perché quello NON è l'URL corretto per il tempo puro che è un TD qui. È un sito truffa. Inoltre, quello non è un VSF, è un sottomarino ARF. Te l'avevo detto che VSF era la strada da percorrere... Onestamente non così nemmeno perché sto rispondendo. Chiaramente non sai leggere o non puoi seguire le istruzioni (o entrambe?)... il che mi fa chiedere perché ti preoccupi di fare domande?
Scusa .. non capisco e non parlo bene l' inglese ... ed è difficile per me ... mi è bastato un link per passare all'acquisto .. sono un neofita . grazie comunque.
No, non va bene.

In primo luogo, questo è un "Kermit" 16610LV. È un modello a 5 cifre. Un "Hulk" è un 116610LV, che è un modello a 6 cifre. In secondo luogo, questo è un sito Web truffa. Il vero Puretime è Puretimewatch.io

Per semplificare, questo è l'Hulk che stai cercando.
grazie per la gentile risposta.. ultima domanda.. ma "puretime" e "vs factory", sono la stessa cosa?
WTF uomo? Hai cercato su Google il nome del TD Puretime? Perché quello NON è l'URL corretto per il tempo puro che è un TD qui. È un sito truffa. Inoltre, quello non è un VSF, è un sottomarino ARF. Te l'avevo detto che VSF era la strada da percorrere... Onestamente non so nemmeno perché sto rispondendo. Chiaramente non sai leggere o non puoi seguire le istruzioni (o entrambe?)... il che mi fa chiedere perché ti preoccupi di fare domande

WTF man? Did you google the name of the TD Puretime? Because that is NOT the correct URL for the puretime who's a TD here. That's a scam site. Also, that's not a VSF, that's an ARF submariner. I told you that VSF was the way to go... I honestly don't know why I'm even replying. Clearly you can't read or can't follow instructions (or both?)... which makes me wonder why you bother asking questions?
The link web site is " puretime" and for purchased , pay with site dhgate or account paypal ...

dogwood

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/9/21
Canada
Ok… fair enough, English isn’t your first language, so reading a huge forum isn’t that easy. Here is you beginner’s guide.

Factories are the companies in China that make the watches. Typical names of factories are ARF, VSF, CF, Noob (closed now), BTF, 3KF, the F means “factory” so sometimes you’ll see people just write VS instead of VSF but they’re referring to the same underground factory in China that makes rep watches. But factories don’t sell watches to the public, so we have to buy watches through Trusted Dealers or TDs. There’s a section of this forum that lists 24 different trusted dealers. Puretime is a trusted dealer. But there are many scammers who setup sites under the same name as trusted dealers to scam people. That’s why you ALWAYS need to get the link to the trusted dealer website or WhatsApp number from the official place in the trusted dealer section of this forum. Any trusted dealer can get any rep watch from any factory. Different trusted dealers have slightly different prices and some offer specials or free shipping. Pick a trusted dealer from the list in this forum, go to his website, pick a watch you want from a factory who’s quality you like, and buy it from the TD.

Peter5445

16/8/22
Ok… fair enough, English isn’t your first language, so reading a huge forum isn’t that easy. Here is you beginner’s guide.

Le fabbriche sono le aziende in Cina che producono gli orologi. I nomi tipici delle fabbriche sono ARF, VSF, CF, Noob (chiuso ora), BTF, 3KF, la F significa "fabbrica", quindi a volte vedrai persone che scrivono semplicemente VS invece di VSF ma si riferiscono alla stessa fabbrica sotterranea in Cina che produce orologi rep. Ma le fabbriche non vendono orologi al pubblico, quindi dobbiamo acquistare orologi tramite rivenditori certificati o TD. C'è una sezione di questo forum che elenca 24 diversi rivenditori di fiducia. Puretime è un rivenditore di fiducia. Ma ci sono molti truffatori che creano siti con lo stesso nome di rivenditori fidati per truffare le persone. Ecco perché è SEMPRE necessario ottenere il collegamento al sito Web del rivenditore di fiducia o al numero WhatsApp dal luogo ufficiale nella sezione del rivenditore di fiducia di questo forum. Qualsiasi rivenditore di fiducia può ottenere qualsiasi orologio rep da qualsiasi fabbrica. Diversi rivenditori di fiducia hanno prezzi leggermente diversi e alcuni offrono offerte speciali o spedizione gratuita. Scegli un rivenditore di fiducia dall'elenco in questo forum, vai sul suo sito Web, scegli l'orologio che desideri da una fabbrica della qualità che ti piace e acquistalo dal TD.

r0b9502

Renowned Member
22/1/17
What can I add here at this late moment?
Vito Corleone, make an offer that any TD cant refuse.