• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

HBB TX Crystals

polaris

27/11/08
This is good news!

I think I will buy another crystal as a spare/future project.

Thank you.

PS. Anyone in Australia needing a crystal press I don't mind passing mine around.

moscheeno

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/5/09
Thanks Drivesick, now just gotta wait to pay for the crystal.
Anyone got a rough estimate on price? This is my first watch mod, so i dont know how much parts cost, although I did look into a gen movement which was $350!!

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
will there be only the amount that is ordered, or will it be possible to get extras??
I was kindda thinking bout getting a few for future hbb's as well, but I have no idea what price level I'm ordering at??

txcollector

Known Member
4/9/09
will there be only the amount that is ordered, or will it be possible to get extras??
I was kindda thinking bout getting a few for future hbb's as well, but I have no idea what price level I'm ordering at??

The runs have a limited number of pieces and I'm organizing right now how many I will ask to be manufactured.

In the last run the crystals cost was $70 + shipping. It should be in the same price range now.

moscheeno

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/5/09
Any idea when they will be available?
Im taking my watch apart very soon to have it replated in gold, so it would be an ideal opportunity to replace the crystal.
Thanks

drivesick

3/7/09
TX, are you doing some with no ar or maybe bluish ar for some models like the allblack.

txcollector

Known Member
4/9/09
from what I read the gen All Black doesn't have AR (Hublot really made an effort to make the All Black almost impossible to read). If there's enough interest I can get a few crystals with no AR but so far only a couple of people have asked for it.

drivesick

3/7/09
TX, was just asking but not a big deal. The AR on your first batch was awesome so never mind. LOL!

PS. I thought the All Black had a blue tint though. Main reason I asked. I'm probably wrong though. Wouldn't be the first time. LOL!

txcollector

Known Member
4/9/09
couldn't ever confirm that on the All Black. Photos are very deceptive but it makes sense they would not put AR. I'm yet to see a Swiss AR that's excessively blue.

moggio

I'm Pretty Popular
25/3/06
Im in for sure..but im not sure I can do it myself or not...as I dont have the crystal press tool...

Im in for 2