• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hay guys, do you curse and swear so easily in real?

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I say whatever the F I want in most cases, as most of the time I'm with people I know and we yuck it up.

Now of course when I'm in church,

So basically you are letting the
expletives fly 6 days a week?:hehehe:

mydnytrydr

Mythical Poster
25/9/09
When used sparingly, profanity can add some "OOMPH" to a point being made..if used all the fukcing time, it is just vulgar..unless your Pec Man, then it's fukcing hilarious.. :thud: :cheer: :facepalm:

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
america4.jpg

MauiDave

Renowned Member
27/6/13
Funny enough I don't swear much on the forum I think if I looked back at all my posts I might have said ass once and shit once and defined asshat in my glossary of terms I posted. So in reality I have swore just as many time in this one post as I have in my history of posting here. But in real life piss me off and you will know cause just before I knock your teeth in your gonna hear my swearing. Oh and I live in Australia so quit often I say "how ya goin c*nt?" But that's not swearing here its just saying hi. Hahaha

Sent from my iPad cause I'm to lazy to sit at a computer.

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
danish folks swear when they want to. it is considered dull to have a colourless language in most situations. one who can't twist the language must be boring. (is the implicit understanding) we don't have beeps on tv either.

really it's about being ready to goalie the shit you speak. if you said it, you are responsible, weather it be on tv or at work. it's your own score board that goes up and down.

I like that a lot more than being two faced. not swearing on the tv and doing nothing but swearing as soon as the camera is off.
obviously, having a colourful language is only acepted if noone is having an argument, which is when we have to try to step up to a certain level of manners .....

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Must an American thing. Another reason we kick ass :hehehe:
hahahaa yeah, you guys are sure wild!

Thank you for the compliment. All I need now is an AR'd domed sapphire, not so easy to find.
what size is your watch? 45 mm?? i can help you ask this shop...

My wife says I curse too much..

I have 1 & 2 year old daughters..

I can't break the habit, so I don't talk much anymore.

...at least not loud enough for anyone to hear me. :lol:

No.. Americans do not talk harshly to others, it would cause fights, etc.. In real life people are polite and normal for the most part, just like any society.
yeah man, same here not even cursing..you guys will freak us smaller people out!hahahhaa pls be gentle on us..Lol

Well, I don't think it's just an american habit. In Italy we're used to swear and curse a LOT between friends, as a form of joke. Obviously that behaviour is no good at work and in public, where we're mostly polite and kind :).
gees we thought Italians are great lovers! :hehehe:

Never meet??? Visit our GTG section.
ohh...i hope Sir, some day if i visit the states again i definetly would love to join one of your gtg. I'm sure it's a BLAST!

say my full username fast three times. What do you spell?
you know i did! i can't believe i did it and it mean NOTHING!!! hahahaha yeah you guys got me!!!!

Funny enough I don't swear much on the forum I think if I looked back at all my posts I might have said ass once and shit once and defined asshat in my glossary of terms I posted. So in reality I have swore just as many time in this one post as I have in my history of posting here. But in real life piss me off and you will know cause just before I knock your teeth in your gonna hear my swearing. Oh and I live in Australia so quit often I say "how ya goin c*nt?" But that's not swearing here its just saying hi. Hahaha

yeah man, you sounded you aint so friendly, no offense tho..:cheers:

danish folks swear when they want to. it is considered dull to have a colourless language in most situations. one who can't twist the language must be boring. (is the implicit understanding) we don't have beeps on tv either.

really it's about being ready to goalie the shit you speak. if you said it, you are responsible, weather it be on tv or at work. it's your own score board that goes up and down.

I like that a lot more than being two faced. not swearing on the tv and doing nothing but swearing as soon as the camera is off.
obviously, having a colourful language is only acepted if noone is having an argument, which is when we have to try to step up to a certain level of manners .....
ok trksh, this is interesting! colors!! hahahhaa yeah our common language just too bore and plain!!

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
You must not live or come from the Northeast.

Im fkng NY Italian, born in the Bronx. Now get me a fkn sammich.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk HD

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA

Holy shit man... that is probably one of the most amazing cultural differences Ive ever heard. Try coming to the States and using the "c word"... women go psycho over that.

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Holy shit man... that is probably one of the most amazing cultural differences Ive ever heard. Try coming to the States and using the "c word"... women go psycho over that.
xunt? :hehehe: i thought this is word friendly in.....i can't remember! uk??