• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Need some expert assistance!

Robt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/12
Can someone please tell me how this looks to them? Comments and thoughts please! More the merrier! Also how much you think its worth :O it is stated to have swiss eta

1.jpg

serial.jpg

laserinsignia.jpg

IMG_0831.jpg

IMG_0827.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

clasp.jpg

bluelumme.jpg

giobo

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/5/10
Thats a typical noob ceramicsub..I think its price in our TD's is about 230$ for gen ETA movement

correctime

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/5/11
Aside from the typical LEC being much too visable and the non-aligned rehaut engraving (also typical) I'd say it looks pretty good. Have you checked with BK on availability of his Sub-C offering ?? While I prefer the "classics" I've owned the BK Noob Sub-C and it's a very good rep for the money. Of course there are many that offer these, IMHO going with BK is well worth the cost and any waiting period. Good luck in your search.

NOTE: No I'm not a paid spokesperson for BK...but excluding the Yacthy I've owned just about every model of rep BK has ever offered.
BK's pieces are among the Best in the Business.... you get what you pay for with BK and you get it done right.

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
I like it! Everything except the rehaut engraving alignment looks very good. The end link fitment is great and the lume is uniform.
New @ $230-250
Used @ $175-200

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robt

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/1/12
Thanks for the input guys! Really appreciate it :D