• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Hay guys, do you curse and swear so easily in real?

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
Come on you sissies! LOL
I don't course I don't curse in front of children and in front of people I don't know. But how do I get my point across without cursing??? Language does not bother me except for cursing just for cursing sake.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
I swear fluently in 5 languages.

The ball busting you see around here is more of an American thing, that's how they are trying to communicate and make friends :hehehe:

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Nope never speak that way, was raised in a family without that type of vocabulary. I prefer to find more descriptive words than the usual profanities. They are all too commonplace today among the reality show types. Ugh, strange sub-culture. I think some guys have the notion it makes them appear tough when all it really does is make them look stupid and unedumacated.
thanks cybee, totally agree and LIKE :cheers:

Ditto to this. That was at least when I actually worked with the public. And having kids, I am well capable of turning it off. When I dont need to watch my mouth, I dont, even though I could... which I guess is bad, but so fuckin what :)

And yea, when it comes to watching sports, I do get colorful at times. But thats because Romo is an inconsistent piece of shit and when he does perform well, Dez sucks fuckin donkey balls.
hahahaha yeah i get it..thanks Strodda!

:cheers:

Hay Strodda, you know the first time i saw your sig i was attracted to your rad. What brand is that? sorry if you don't mind telling me...tia

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
thanks cybee, totally agree and LIKE :cheers:

hahahaha yeah i get it..thanks Strodda!

Hay Strodda, you know the first time i saw your sig i was attracted to your rad. What brand is that? sorry if you don't mind telling me...tia

Thanks. Its not actually a specific brand. It was a watch I pieced together. Case/movement from Jackson, polished buckle/SS hands from eB, strap from Panatime and custom engraved dial from Athaya. The initials are my son's, along with his date of birth.

mrqj.jpg

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
:wyliehelp:I did not curse until I found this site. In lieu of using a swear word I used a made up word c a c k and then that was blocked. So now I am forced to use f-bombs and such in its place. I attribute my use of foul language to RWI. :hehehe:

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Thanks. Its not actually a specific brand. It was a watch I pieced together. Case/movement from Jackson, polished buckle/SS hands from eB, strap from Panatime and custom engraved dial from Athaya. The initials are my son's, along with his date of birth.

mrqj.jpg
the well balanced dial lay out and the nos caught me! a very unique time piece indeed and a meaningful one!! wear it in its best of health! Thank you Strodda!

:wyliehelp:I did not curse until I found this site. In lieu of using a swear word I used a made up word c a c k and then that was blocked. So now I am forced to use f-bombs and such in its place. I attribute my use of foul language to RWI. :hehehe:
:hehehe: but you don't in real life yea, i guess it's only in the cyberspace...:D:

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
a very unique time piece, wear it in its best of health! Thank you Strodda!

:hehehe: but you don't in real life yea, i guess it's only in the cyberspace...:D:

Yup, the mods here forced me to cross the line!:rofl:

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Yup, the mods here forced me to cross the line!:rofl:
:hehehe: they easy on that i suppose? mine i bet i would have been put away if i do that at P.com or any watch forum...Lol i think i'm begining to like it here. :hehehe:

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
the well balanced dial lay out and the nos caught me! a very unique time piece indeed and a meaningful one!! wear it in its best of health! Thank you Strodda!
:

Thank you for the compliment. All I need now is an AR'd domed sapphire, not so easy to find.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
My wife says I curse too much..

I have 1 & 2 year old daughters..

I can't break the habit, so I don't talk much anymore.

...at least not loud enough for anyone to hear me. :lol:

No.. Americans do not talk harshly to others, it would cause fights, etc.. In real life people are polite and normal for the most part, just like any society.

kilowattore

Sales Moderator / Section Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Section Moderator
Certified
11/5/13
Italy
Well, I don't think it's just an american habit. In Italy we're used to swear and curse a LOT between friends, as a form of joke. Obviously that behaviour is no good at work and in public, where we're mostly polite and kind :).

Rush2112

Renowned Member
27/4/13

mrqj.jpg

Great story. Never paid attention to it before. I just kept seeing "another PAM" which is compliment for sure.

bgreg

I'm Pretty Popular
18/11/12
Florida
I don't know what the f^@k you a$$h***s are f^@k**g talking about. Everybody is good.
swearing.jpg

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Yes. In fact, here's a video of our house a few Christmas' ago....

[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjNqLOorulI[/AME]

I'm not proud about it, but that's just who I am.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I say whatever the F I want in most cases, as most of the time I'm with people I know and we yuck it up.

Now of course when I'm in church, out to dinner, or speaking with people in public I use common sense.

Phil G

Put Some Respect On My Name
29/9/10
Stevenage, Hertfortshire, England
I have two modes of talking 'workshop' and 'home'. I try and never mix them up.

On the gun range every Tuesday night the air is blue, men only. It's all very friendly and light hearted. The usual cry's of "Wanker" when a target is missed.

My pet hate is hearing women swear. A big turn off.

Or it could be I'm just writing a load of bollocks.

Phil :D: