• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Have things slowed down here?

thedoover

Snow Monkey Ambassador
Supporter
Certified
15/6/10
Hard to explain, TB - there is just something that feels different.

Yeah, I agree. Its the little things in the formatting. Its not keeping me from being here, it just doesnt feel like home right now. After a time Im sure Ill get used to it again.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
Here's your smiley Sub. Enjoy!

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
Fear not mate......I'm still here.
superhero-smiley1.gif

Things usually slow down at this time of year......after all......'tis the season to be jolly.
traineaux.gif

The forum would be the same without you smiles and emojis. If you ever do leave and retire will you let us know where you get all them from? Lol

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
It's come and go for me. Sometimes I'm in all the way and other times, I take long breaks from the hobby and forum.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I can't believe I even noticed the slow down and care about the smilies... I need to get a life! New Years resolution! Lol

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
I haven't noticed much more than the corn dog mafia stirring shit. Shouldn't you guys be modding posts on TRC?

indiana-jones-popcorn.gif

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
Its Christmas time of the year , everything is slow but my wallet ,, wowser kids are spoiled, lets talk about baby jesus and christmas spirit !!!!

joe

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
No!......You'll never get your hands on my little bucket 'o' smilies......NEVER!!!
vil-boude2.gif

lol-6.gif

WHAT WHERED THAT ANGRY SMILIE come from I bet I could say "the hamburgler and Cookie Monster wearing PAMS" and I bet you'd find something close