• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Have things slowed down here?

DenisSpa

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/6/12
Its the holidays.

...the sales section, rather selection has been somewhat boring me tho.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Guys I'll post some screenies of the stats compared to last year later but nothing is much different to then. It's the holidays, it's always quieter.

Seems very slow to me. I just can't get used to new feel!
FFS wat! What is it that has undergone such a major change?????

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Boss, no need to post the stats. I think we/I understand now that's it's the holiday slow down. At least now I know I wasn't going out of my mind! When you spend 12 hours a day on a site you notice things! Lol

rhp1462

Mythical Poster
20/2/13
While threads are slow, sales are booming. I guess people are selling to buy gifts for others.
I agree with Jeff on threads being slow but I think it has to do with people being busy with holidays.

Sent from 1:1 app mad with a gen Tapatalk as sample.

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
Hard to explain, TB - there is just something that feels different.

PokerLover

17/6/13
Slowed down? I was away for 3 days, logged in today and there are 40 pages of new posts...
I've got some catching up to do... ;)

arcadia

Put Some Respect On My Name
11/8/11
I felt (or feel) the slowdown too, mostly on starting new topics and replies to current threads. But it's the same with the other sites.

Sent from Android using Tapatalk

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I hope it's just the season! I just wonder if some people found new homes at RG or RWG? Hope we get back up and rocking shortly though!

It's normal and is the way things usually go this time of year, infact throughout the year we have ups and downs. Right now a lot guys are busy with work parties, family, and traveling. You also need to keep in mind there's a lot of members who use the board as read only, they never post, they are here to read and buy from dealers only. But don't worry bro the main stays (like me) are always here.:cool-new:

Maybe it just seems that way since a couple of guys that posted quite frequently have taken on Mod jobs elsewhere
confused-12.png

Which had resulted in nothing for them except a BS title and swollen head.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I know I miss the old emos! The new ones suck!
I know and as soon as we fix an uploading/ftp issue I will put the old ones back but I need to find all the files and FTP them one by one.
It's a huge job and I'm as busy as the next guy at this time of year.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I know and as soon as we fix an uploading/ftp issue I will put the old ones back but I need to find all the files and FTP them one by one.
This is the only thing I wanted for Xmas and I'm not going to get it! Face palm.... I have to type it out! Lol

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
We may not have a lot of posters at this time of year, but those who are posting are quality posters. It's a horological love thang.
hearts-151.GIF

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
I know I miss the old emos! The new ones suck!

I agree, I need mine back bad.

Can't wait, I know your busy but we need them.

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
Your lucky. I keep looking every time I sign on and mine is never there.

P4GTR

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
9/9/07
I hope Col does yours last.

I'm not cool enough to have one. :dejection:

I dont even get my VIP badge even though Im a paid in good standing VIP.

Col is off my xmas card list...

Coal.jpg

sub4me

Legendary Member
30/4/06
That's just mean. I calling USPS and demanding they send me your holiday card back, you prick, LOL.