• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Have things slowed down here?

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Is it just me or have things slowed down since the RWI outage?

iggypop

I'm Pretty Popular
27/9/12
I was thinking everyone went over to trc but it's slow over there as well. Defiantly the holiday seasons and wife's not wanting their husbands glued to tapatalk while visiting in laws

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
I was thinking everyone went over to trc but it's slow over there as well. Defiantly the holiday seasons and wife's not wanting their husbands glued to tapatalk while visiting in laws
Hopefully right after Christmas we will see more action here. I'm looking forward to reading opinions about that LOVE PALZ gifts...
BTW, if you happen to receive that AP Volcano you don't want, shoot me a PM. I'll glady releave you from that unwanted gift :hehehe:

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
I hope it's just the season! I just wonder if some people found new homes at RG or RWG? Hope we get back up and rocking shortly though!

hsmooth

Renowned Member
10/8/13
I agree, it does seem slower. But this is my first Christmas on RWI, so could be all the holiday travels and time off!

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
HUH? Right now there are 1526 users on line including 987 members, how is that slow?

SUMIKITO

Supporter and Senior Purveyor of YouTube News
Supporter
5/4/13
San Marino, California
Maybe the season, yup. Some say the ever persistent noobs with silly questions, for lack of a place to hang during the blackout, have simply jumped off a cliff, or joined the foreign legion with their Canal st. specials ! Lol !........... I think it is simply a lull before the storm,.......... and the lion will roar !! :plugintree:

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
HUH? Right now there are 1526 users on line including 987 members, how is that slow?
I never paid much attention before on how many people are usually online. You would think with 1500 people things would be jumping. It just seems that the threads are much slower than prior to the outage. Maybe it's me! Lol

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
I never paid much attention before on how many people are usually online. You would think with 1500 people things would be jumping. It just seems that the threads are much slower than prior to the outage. Maybe it's me! Lol

Most rarely post. Other than that, seems about the same to me.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Maybe it just seems that way since a couple of guys that posted quite frequently have taken on Mod jobs elsewhere
confused-12.png

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Maybe it just seems that way since a couple of guys that posted quite frequently have taken on Mod jobs elsewhere
confused-12.png
Haha... We did not like them anyway! Lol

I roll around the rolex section mostly and it's definitely slower. I just did a quick tally and MTD in October there were 127 posts roughly and MTD Dec there is 76. Tis the season I hope!!!

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Haha... We did not like them anyway! Lol

I roll around the rolex section mostly and it's definitely slower. I just did a quick tally and MTD in October there were 127 posts roughly and MTD Dec there is 76. Tis the season I hope!!!

Ya I think a lot of people are out shopping and getting ready for the holidays. For the next week I'm pretty much relegated to food, football and watch forum....and honey-do's. :biggrin-new:

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Fear not mate......I'm still here.
superhero-smiley1.gif

Things usually slow down at this time of year......after all......'tis the season to be jolly.
traineaux.gif
There he is!!! This is my first Xmas here... Just got worried! Lol

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
Mr. Steels...We've been missing those world famous smilies of your's.

Steelfish

Hǝɐpᴉᴎƃ ꓭɐɔʞ ᗡoʍᴎ Ոᴎpǝᴙ
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
It's all good mate......we can all have a bit of a breather.
unbonbain.gif

Hehe......you mightn't be missing my bucket 'o' smilies before too long cy......'cause I'm sorry to say......everyone will have to put up with me for 3 weeks.
mephisto.gif