• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Has anyone bought a 100% swiss-made 99.9% rolex rep?

Ko67

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
5/4/13
''Our Rolex Clone Movements are lubricated with Swiss made Nanotechnology oil that doubles the movement’s life.''

just LOL

Well, there is such a product, but is is USA made. It really does lubricate better, although is has too much viscosity for watch pivots. I have used it to lube the action of automatic (switchblade) knives. Nano lubrucants are a real thing.

http://www.nano-oil.com/Products.html

Nano lube is real, but the watch site is a scam.

Btw, i noticed a pic of a gen part side by side with a cloned part, and the clone part had all of the same scratches and dings as the gen. It was cloned, but by photoshop.

KO67

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop

stray_cat

Known Member
2/6/13
I don't understand, you manage to find RWI, you can see that we have a whole list of trusted dealers and supporting vendors here and by sticking with them you are most likely safe from being scammed and or cheated.

But why still wanna find yourself an unknown, untested dealers? Because you don't trust our dealers? Because our dealers don't have the watch you want? Because you wanna prove that you are smarter than most members here? Or because you are gullible enough to believe all these swiss made AAA+ replica?

Why?:facepalm:

What caught my attention is they (there are 2 swiss sites BTW) have CONUS phone numbers to supposedly get someone live on the phone to answer questions *AND* none of the TDs claim to offer "100% swiss-made" cloned rolex movements, 904L steel cut with a 250 Ton Press, yada yada yada.

Example, the clone caliber 3135: (copied and Pasted)

POWER RESERVE: 38 hours FREQUENCY: 28.800 vph (4Hz) BALANCE WHEEL:
Glucydur gilt - anti-magnetic MAINSPRING: Nivaflex NO HAIRSPRING:
Nivarox 1 SHOCK SYSTEM:
ETA Incabloc PALLET STONES:
Red rubies, Epilame-coated LUBRICATION:
Swiss Nano oil NUMBER OF JEWELS:
25 ADJUSTED POSITIONS:
5 CH, FH, 6H, 9H, 3H LIFT ANGLE:
50 Degrees DAILY RATE:
Max +/- 6 s/d COSC Specs – ISO 3159 POSITIONAL ERROR:
Max +/- 15 s/d COSC Specs – ISO 3159
If what they claim is true, I would have a real super-rep which they claim to be almost impossible to dispute *even* if opened by a jeweler. Swiss-made watch and movement, parts, crystal, lume. This, to me is like buying a real Rolex without paying for the high worldwide advertising, dealer profit margins, etc etc.

I really believe the $8-13K price tag of a Sub or DSSD, *COSTS* an AD half
($3-7K) to Rolex NA, and most of that is Rolex's way of keeping the brand exclusive, advertising, sponsorships, and to cover a network of offices and misc overhead expenses. Actual cost of manufacturing, reasonable profit and amortization on equipment, real assets etc, spread over their volume, is probably only $650-850 per watch (non gold or bling). I don't have a problem with all this, but if I can find a product with 98-99% of the quality, something that will last a lifetime trouble free, keep COSC time, can be lovingly handed down, indistinguishable from the gen under testing, magnification and internal inspection by a certified jeweler, you have my attention!

I can purchase a brand new gen Tissot heritage Seastar Visodate, 100% swiss made, for under $450, with a gen ETA movement. This prolly cost the dealer about $300 to Tissot NA, and cost Tissot $100 to actually manufacture. Rolex, being already set up with all the proper tooling and equipment, and the costs spread over the volume they produce, and without all the additional overhead, could probably sell a sub to a dealer for $650-$850 and still be making a handsome profit, in my estimation. Now I could be way off on this but that's what I believe.

I posted this originally to see if anyone had actual *experience* with this vendor, or heard 2nd hand of any experiences, not conjecture or opinion. I did a search on this site front, back and sideways and could not find reference to this vendor or class of rep.

Maybe I'll just have to take one for the team and let you know, but it is not a trivial amount of money so I'll continue to do more research. Thanks for all your responses.

Kleen

I'm Pretty Popular
13/3/13
"If what they claim is true, I would have a real super-rep which they claim to be almost impossible to dispute *even* if opened by a jeweler. Swiss-made watch and movement, parts, crystal, lume. This, to me is like buying a real Rolex without paying for the high worldwide advertising, dealer profit margins, etc etc."

THIS is where the biscuit crumbles, more specifically: "If"...

carlton

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/10/11
What caught my attention is they (there are 2 swiss sites BTW) have CONUS phone numbers to supposedly get someone live on the phone to answer questions *AND* none of the TDs claim to offer "100% swiss-made" cloned rolex movements, 904L steel cut with a 250 Ton Press, yada yada yada.

Example, the clone caliber 3135: (copied and Pasted)

POWER RESERVE: 38 hours FREQUENCY: 28.800 vph (4Hz) BALANCE WHEEL:
Glucydur gilt - anti-magnetic MAINSPRING: Nivaflex NO HAIRSPRING:
Nivarox 1 SHOCK SYSTEM:
ETA Incabloc PALLET STONES:
Red rubies, Epilame-coated LUBRICATION:
Swiss Nano oil NUMBER OF JEWELS:
25 ADJUSTED POSITIONS:
5 CH, FH, 6H, 9H, 3H LIFT ANGLE:
50 Degrees DAILY RATE:
Max +/- 6 s/d COSC Specs – ISO 3159 POSITIONAL ERROR:
Max +/- 15 s/d COSC Specs – ISO 3159
If what they claim is true, I would have a real super-rep which they claim to be almost impossible to dispute *even* if opened by a jeweler. Swiss-made watch and movement, parts, crystal, lume.

Someone who have found RWI and still believe all these nonsenses deserved to be scammed imo.

Read this, a great post by AllergyDoc.
http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/top-10-lies-25233

stray_cat

Known Member
2/6/13
"If what they claim is true, I would have a real super-rep which they claim to be almost impossible to dispute *even* if opened by a jeweler. Swiss-made watch and movement, parts, crystal, lume. This, to me is like buying a real Rolex without paying for the high worldwide advertising, dealer profit margins, etc etc."

THIS is where the biscuit crumbles, more specifically: "If"...

+99999.98% lol

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
Maybe I'll just have to take one for the team and let you know, but it is not a trivial amount of money so I'll continue to do more research. Thanks for all your responses.

Please do.. report back ASAP with QC photos and wristies.. I can't wait.. GL!!!

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
Haha Bmw u meanie as usual...

Straycat.. I'll do u a personal favour. PM me which rep u want, i'll send u the exact rep u see on the website. Since i'm going to zurich soon, i'll get one of the locals to add some of his or hers (if preferred) lube bit by bit (nano) and dip it into the lake right by the topless sunbathing babes. I'll even get one of em to wear and shake it so u get genuine swiss movement.

Ur welcome

D

d4m.test

Take one for the team ? Go kill yourself. That will be a better way to help the gene pool.

LMAO.

What BMW760 is saying is it's a scam site, and you'd be ridiculous to entertain the idea of ordering from them any more, so help the gene pool and kill yourself before you ask if we're sure it's a scam.

Seriously, this question is asked countless times and it's frustrating when people don't believe the forum and instead believe the flashy website. It's human nature.

You've received all the good advice you're gonna get before it gets ugly. Don't get ripped off and don't ask any more questions entertaining the idea that you might not get ripped off from this site.

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
I have discovered an unexposed-by-RWI scam site that did not come up on any of my advanced searches.
They're the same people as swisstime.sr. As with all scams and trickery, you don't play the same gag, you do the next one. Especially with illegal goods on the internet, new scam sites are going to pop up everyday, and our scam list is not going to bother to update them when there is a great selection of TDs here.

RWI and our sister forums are hands-down, unarguably, unilaterally, without any question the best repository of replica watch information and where to get them. Period

They have a CONUS toll free and a 312 (downtown Chicago) number that I can call to investigate. Wonder if MD2020 knows of them.
Foreign exchange line, call forwarding or most likely virtual phone numbers to a scammer anywhere in the world - technology that has been around since the middle of the 20th century.

They claim to be "licensed vendors through VISA and MASTERCARD" and allow a return to be post-marked within 7 days after signed acceptance of delivery of an unworn, still in "original plastic warp" item.
And who is supporting this claim and how do you know they will uphold all these promises? If a burglar asks for the keys to the house but promises not to steal anything, do you give him the keys?

As for the response you got from your question, it is due in part to several reasons. Some are just gawking at the naivety of your question, others just wanna take the piss, some might just find it downright insulting to even suggest such an obvious scam site in complete disregard to the Trusted Dealers who have proven themselves to thousands and thousands of people.

My advice, forget this thread you started, and just go around the site having a read of all the stickies and making full use of the search button. I'm sure you'll find to very much like this place :)

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
What the others so kindly have put into exclamated sentences and the like is quite simple.

That site is a flashy scam site. You will pay your $1350 and receive something (or possibly nothing) that you could buy from our trusted set of dealers for roughly $200-300. You know, even the single best Rolex replica right now, the TC submariner, which is as close to genuine as you can buy without adding genuine parts, is still under $700.

Their marketing is bullshit, the website is shiny to draw you into thinking it's a professional site. When considering why they give you a guarantee/warranty, as the great late Chris Farley once said in Tommy Boy -

"Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of shit. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will."

gtanak

I'm Pretty Popular
24/5/10
Thanks! Have not come across that before. You just burst my bubble. That was my holy grail, a high quality 100% swiss-made clone.

My offer stands mate.. Swiss nano lubed with genuine movement. Hell, if u want some gen swiss pubes in the mvmt i can arrange that... Damn asian ones come with pubes anyway

stray_cat

Known Member
2/6/13
They're the same people as swisstime.sr. As with all scams and trickery, you don't play the same gag, you do the next one. Especially with illegal goods on the internet, new scam sites are going to pop up everyday, and our scam list is not going to bother to update them when there is a great selection of TDs here.

RWI and our sister forums are hands-down, unarguably, unilaterally, without any question the best repository of replica watch information and where to get them. Period

Foreign exchange line, call forwarding or most likely virtual phone numbers to a scammer anywhere in the world - technology that has been around since the middle of the 20th century.

And who is supporting this claim and how do you know they will uphold all these promises? If a burglar asks for the keys to the house but promises not to steal anything, do you give him the keys?

As for the response you got from your question, it is due in part to several reasons. Some are just gawking at the naivety of your question, others just wanna take the piss, some might just find it downright insulting to even suggest such an obvious scam site in complete disregard to the Trusted Dealers who have proven themselves to thousands and thousands of people.

My advice, forget this thread you started, and just go around the site having a read of all the stickies and making full use of the search button. I'm sure you'll find to very much like this place :)

Ok, I've been told before that I'm naive. And I still *like* this place. And yes, I definitely don't want s#!t in a box with a warranty!

bradj

I'm Pretty Popular
21/7/12
Thanks! Have not come across that before. You just burst my bubble. That was my holy grail, a high quality 100% swiss-made clone.

Bless your heart Stray cat..

It took you until post 36 in this thread to realize this was a scam?