• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

H-factory AP Ceramic Diver

NFleischer

I'm Pretty Popular
9/12/08
Doesn't Intime have the new JF version with Miyota movement already?

Looking at his pix- the orange seems to be off- hard to tell.

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Doesn't Intime have the new JF version with Miyota movement already?

Looking at his pix- the orange seems to be off- hard to tell.

Thought that was the noob version... no? I'll have a wonder over and have a look..

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
Thanks for the nice review Polonus. Like with their FC Diver, HFAC likes to cut corners and save money on movements--that is how they can undercut other factories on price. The dial and cosmetics is nice on this HFAC CER D, but i have reservations about the engine installed in it. Many people reported problems with the movement on the HFAC FC Diver. I have lost track of CER D releases: did J12 ever release one?
yeah you got tht right! as soon they heard of some other makers low prices they will slash down their prices to as low as 450-600rmb a pam, and also it's pita when something broke and they would charge like 200rmb for a freakin broken crown stem!

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
H-factory now used different movement than in FC diver of theirs. This one is Seagull while FC Diver was Peacock... I can only speak for the one I got, the movement was dusty, as taken from Seagull's stock using FILO ;) After partial service, oiling and regulation - runs like a champ. Before servicing - uncontrollable +20 to +100 secs/day.

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
Hmm
http://www.intime.co/audemars-pigue...n-rubber-strap-miyota-9015-free-xs-strap.html
Dial looks no better than the Noob to be honest...
May just go the H-Fac route for the Ceramic diver in that case..

Well:
- dial is wrong
- caseback engravings are wrong, too
- decorated movement is somewhere between Noob's decoration and H-factory rotor only decoration.
- price.... Almost $90 more for Miyota and wrong dial / not correct caseback?

I wish H-factory diver has some decoration but front side is more important.

carboncopy

4/12/14
Well:
- dial is wrong
- caseback engravings are wrong, too
- decorated movement is somewhere between Noob's decoration and H-factory rotor only decoration.
- price.... Almost $90 more for Miyota and wrong dial / not correct caseback?

I wish H-factory diver has some decoration but front side is more important.

Absolutely agree... will hold out for the next version which will hopefully be out soon. Still have my FC diver to rotate for now

oratempus

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/12
Absolutely agree... will hold out for the next version which will hopefully be out soon. Still have my FC diver to rotate for now

You really think you're able to wait a v2 ??? I can't !!

We have 3 factories here challenging the same diver ceramic... there won't be any v2 before a long time IMO. The only thing to wait for is the J12 release, and then take the best one among those (which seems to be H-Fac for the moment)

PolonusTM

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
24/5/10
You really think you're able to wait a v2 ??? I can't !!

We have 3 factories here challenging the same diver ceramic... there won't be any v2 before a long time IMO.(...)

Sounds like a words of wisdom to me.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
It's always best to wait, untill all the makers involved release their Ceramic Diver and then choose the best one suitable to your preference. No version will be perfect as of now. So you must be willing to compromise a feature or two.

*Sent from my fingers using my head*

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
It's always best to wait, untill all the makers involved release their Ceramic Diver and then choose the best one suitable to your preference. No version will be perfect as of now. So you must be willing to compromise a feature or two.

*Sent from my fingers using my head*
I couldn't wait as I liked the Noob version. For me, better than the H-fac version.
Yes, this one has a better dial than Noob. But it's always wrong compared to Gen, same as Noob.
I don't think the Noob one is inferior in quality of the built and has a better "optical view" movt. Of course, it costs more and where H-fac is winning...
I'm still waiting too the JF version to see what to do, get it if it's better than the Noob I have or mix some parts from 2 of them.
Atm, I'm not sure it deserves to buy an H-fac Diver then swap the dial on my Noob one (the unique part I would take from that watch).
Just my pov...

pbarsenal1

21/1/15
Yes I think we will all be waiting to see the jf factory version of the ceramic but as with their forged carbon versions the hour hand not pure white colour is also a big tell compared to noobs pure white correct hour so only a few days to go before we hopefully see all 3 version together !

oratempus

I'm Pretty Popular
9/5/12
whatever J12 will release I doubt they will change their Miyota. Thus, to choose between Noob and H-Fac, I choose H-fac !

ernien

Renowned Member
23/9/12
Ontario, Canada
Just received my H-factory ceramic diver and it's been updated with a brushed bezel now, looks great!

uih7TvI.jpg

cgn1017

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/09
^^ yea. Also any chance you can take apart the bezel screws and see if there are rubber O-rings in between the bezel screw and bezel? my H Fac diver did not have rubber O-rings between the screws in the bezel. Cheers