• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guns and watches..

GothamTG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/22
I just found this corner of the forum! So I am relatively new to the watch world, not so much the gun world. Here are a couple to join the fun. Second pic is my son with my p90. First is my Springfield M1A (M14) and Remington 1911 with my Omega PO 600. I have around 40 weapons, so if yall want to see more I would be more then happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Evox

BrownT

Looking Around
1/11/22
That's not 100% true. An FFL with an SOT can aquire them, keep them, use them, etc. If you don't live in a part of California who prevent you from becoming listed a dealer in the DROS Entry System (DES) once you get a Type 1 (or 7) FFL from ATF, I suggest looking into it. It's got a lot of steps, but it's actually quite easy to accomplish for most folks outside of LA, SD, Bay area, and then you don't have to pay $200 for each item, rather $500/yr for the SOT itself. Heck, if you live in an area where the police are cool, you can even get a California Machine Gunner's Permit, and go buck wild, spending all that sweet rep $$$ on ammo, lol.

I know that post was from way back, but just food for thought for everyone thinking supressors are a no-no in CA entirely now.

Diecast said:

As an Aussie, extremely jealous of everyone in this thread. Had an absolute blast at the shooting range when I went to Vegas with my mates!
It is what it is mate... Last week I've went for a deer at night with my new night vision scope https://gritroutdoors.com/optics/sport-optics/night-vision/ (got Meopta one, everything above 2 gran is way out of my reach for now). Honestly, it's not as good as thermal but worked extremely well. Got a nice buck - sadly can't attach photos for some reason).
Yeah, but gotta jump a lot of hoop in CA( at least in my opinion) to get one. Compared to other states where you can just walk into a store and buy one :D

GothamTG

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/6/22
My spitfire and my P90

zEzWx4.jpg

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
That's not 100% true. An FFL with an SOT can aquire them, keep them, use them, etc. If you don't live in a part of California who prevent you from becoming listed a dealer in the DROS Entry System (DES) once you get a Type 1 (or 7) FFL from ATF, I suggest looking into it. It's got a lot of steps, but it's actually quite easy to accomplish for most folks outside of LA, SD, Bay area, and then you don't have to pay $200 for each item, rather $500/yr for the SOT itself. Heck, if you live in an area where the police are cool, you can even get a California Machine Gunner's Permit, and go buck wild, spending all that sweet rep $$$ on ammo, lol.

I know that post was from way back, but just food for thought for everyone thinking supressors are a no-no in CA entirely now.

Yeah, times are changing rapidly, though. ATF under Biden has been going fucking wild on targeting and revoking low-volume FFLs. A lot of good fellas have lost their licenses over the last year.

Sycc

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
22/3/23
USA
When my AP comes in, I'll take more pics with it. Fuller built 105. It attracts women with a shave down below, as Borat once said. LOL

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
Resurrection of a thread: I’ve always been a big fan of anything mechanical and made to be used, from cars to bikes to boats to tools and especially watches and guns.

Seen here is a Colt .25 ACP “vest pocket” pistol (more so a plinker lol) which is fun to shoot and semi-accurate to about 7 yards max. Now, at that distance it might not put a dent in an empty can, but fun to carry in your change pocket nonetheless.

The other is a Springfield XDM in 10mm form, with 5.25” match-grade barrel.….none of that sissy-boy .45 1911 stuff in this shoulder holster! 😎. This thing will put a hole the size of a softball through a perp at 10 yards. But DAMN what a recoil!

The watches are the infamous H-Factory Breitling SOSF (what would now be referred to as NWBIG; back then is was simply a super-rep), my first rep and been wearing it 95% of the time for 7 years. Bought for $80 m2m with a crappy rubber strap and a bad movement, spent $23 on a sh2813, $50 m2m on a Pro 2 bracelet, and it’s never missed a beat. I wear it shooting that 10mm.

The other watch is supposedly a v2 DJ41 from CF, but I believe it to have some v1 parts. Long story on that one but not a happy purchase.

Anyways, I hope to see some more burners and timepieces here soon!

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
Almost forgot the S&W Airweight .357 mag and the snub nose Colt .38 Special….plus a good one to send your next Tinder-oni😂