• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guns and watches..

alfonzo

25/7/19
open_speedy.jpg

The Garage-ma-hall is open and the first project for the mill is ready to go. Future Open gun and my #1.

alfonzo

25/7/19
Here is another build. My Noob TimeBomb and a 6.5mm barrel being indicated in the lathe for threading and chambering. Caliber 6.5 PRC, it is in the class of short action magnum and will be used for banging steel out to a mile. Not a whole gun yet but will be in short order...

bart.jpg

PAC

Known Member
1/12/18
Dang.

Just stumbled back to this thread...

You guys are killing me (no pun intended)...

Back when I was a younger man I had acquired a few unique pieces...

1:Big UZI, converted to full auto (Fed tax stamp paid and State Police approved)
2: Ingram M11, full auto (Fed tax stamp paid and State Police approved)
3: Franchi Spas 12...well you know.

As fate would have it...when I married (1977, No snickering, there's no badass like an old badass LOL) and was looking for funds to buy our first house, things were sacrificed...so these went. (I wish I never did it, but it seemed like the right thing at the time)

Now there are a few long guns and a couple of handguns stashed at my Mom's (92 years old) house...and this is what is by the beside now...

123.jpg

Smith 686...

Watches have since become my vice...but I need to stay away from this thread or I may go completely broke LOL.

Now that’s a cannon

okrona

Known Member
12/1/20
Took this for my sale thread but decided guns where not apprppriate :)
It's my Colt Anaconda .44 magnum(my watches never join me at the gunrange,except my cheapo gshock digital)
c5150eebcbd315b688a747da6c336c79.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk