• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guns and watches..

bagin77

23/3/16
Sorry man thought you had a shield. I still despise the M&P line. There are so many better options. I'm not trying to knock your piece by any means. Anything that shoots is better than nothing haha. You can bounce any sig questions off of me in PM if you're serious about making the switch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL, no worries, I am actually very open to taking suggestions and directions. At the time of purchase, budget was very limited neighborhood was very rough and it was more or less to satisfy an immediate requirement for home protection. Frankly, it was kind of a half-assed purchase, but it served the premise "anything that shoots is better than nothing" like you mentioned, lol. Thank you for your generous offer, I'll gladly accept your offer and PM you once I've done my homework. Thank you again!

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
LOL, no worries, I am actually very open to taking suggestions and directions. At the time of purchase, budget was very limited neighborhood was very rough and it was more or less to satisfy an immediate requirement for home protection. Frankly, it was kind of a half-assed purchase, but it served the premise "anything that shoots is better than nothing" like you mentioned, lol. Thank you for your generous offer, I'll gladly accept your offer and PM you once I've done my homework. Thank you again!

No problem. If you're worried about home defense you need a shotgun and not just any shotgun this shotgun.
8837cd8e08efdd1b658468b09803b4b2.jpg

bagin77

23/3/16
No problem. If you're worried about home defense you need a shotgun and not just any shotgun this shotgun.

I just creamed my pants. I'm watching a video right now on YouTube and I can't stop giggling. This is insane. Also, I'll have to have my drywaller on speed dial for this. And here I was getting all nostalgic about my former companion, the AUG, lol.

Fiveostang

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/11/12
I just creamed my pants. I'm watching a video right now on YouTube and I can't stop giggling. This is insane. Also, I'll have to have my drywaller on speed dial for this. And here I was getting all nostalgic about my former companion, the AUG, lol.

I want an AUG sooooo bad but I can only get pre 94 guns in MA and the A1s are like $3,000!!! When bought the DP12 my buddy at the shop told me to keep 00 buck in the barrels and slugs behind it and if I ever have to use to shoot the first one at the roof and say he shot first [emoji23]

bagin77

23/3/16
I want an AUG sooooo bad but I can only get pre 94 guns in MA and the A1s are like $3,000!!! When bought the DP12 my buddy at the shop told me to keep 00 buck in the barrels and slugs behind it and if I ever have to use to shoot the first one at the roof and say he shot first [emoji23]

damn, I never realized how much they cost in terms of a "civilian" setting. And good to know about the DP12... that makes it a real contender. Just have to make sure I point away from the kids' bedrooms in the case of the cases, even when shooting upwards :blink:

Fin

20/7/16
Not sure how I never knew about this thread....

Many more photos to come.

CrPO.jpg