• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Guns and watches..

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO

It will always hold a special place in my heart, and I'm sure occasionally still in my pocket. But making the move from the year 1950 to 2023 in carry pieces feels inevitable.
I absolutely LOVE the hammerless design. Makes it so concealable and super easy to draw compared to any other revolver. I prefer to carry the Airweight in public in case I have the unfortunate circumstance of needing to use it bc I can literally slide it in and out of my pocket with ease, and when you need to act quickly, you can’t afford the time to wrestle with a hammer getting caught on the front edge of your pants pocket…….

Alan Bourdillion Traherne

Renowned Member
6/3/21
CONUS
I live in Texas. I got a BUNCH of guns. Rifles, revolvers, semi-autos, lever actions, shotguns, AR's, and an AK. Posting pix of all of them in a clandestine watch website would not only take up too much bandwidth but also garner some unwanted attention for RWI and, much more
importantly, me. Not gon' do it. Wouldn't be prudent. Yee-haw.

Beartooth

CREAM OF THE CROP
Patron
Certified
22/2/22
MT
I live in Texas. I got a BUNCH of guns. Rifles, revolvers, semi-autos, lever actions, shotguns, AR's, and an AK. Posting pix of all of them in a clandestine watch website would not only take up too much bandwidth but also garner some unwanted attention for RWI and, much more
importantly, me. Not gon' do it. Wouldn't be prudent. Yee-haw.
LOL guns are legal, cowpoke.

notvin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/8/23
South FL

It will always hold a special place in my heart, and I'm sure occasionally still in my pocket. But making the move from the year 1950 to 2023 in carry pieces feels inevitable.
Not going to lie...Took my brain a second to register, I thought this was a holster shaped like a revolver!

shinynewbling25

aprilia
29/1/15
Where your daughter is
H92klL.gif

I don't have any guns but I sure want some after looking at this thread!

Reactions: JimmyD750

serumdiesel

Madman
17/3/21
If you’ve ever taken a watch apart, you’ll love taking a gun apart.

Yeah. Guns, motorcycles, jeeps, and watches all share a common point of fun in that they're akin to adult lego sets. With watches, though, I'm still very much at the point where I'm consistently destroying them unintentionally while taking them apart but enjoying the learning process.