• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Green Submariner 41 126610 LV review

Doglover

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/20
Anyone heard anything on the Vsf release? Last I heard it was delayed, but how long was unknown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My TD told me it’s “unsure” now

Doglover

17/4/20
Anyone heard anything on the Vsf release? Last I heard it was delayed, but how long was unknown.

My TD told me it’s “unsure” now

doccoch

Horology Curious
25/10/20
Midland, Texas
The coronet crown printing on Trusty's site looks pretty bad to me. But I don't appreciate that on your watch. Does yours look better than this?

Reactions: m5smg2

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹
Look nice but why the $130 price hike over the previous?

Most likely because of the new movement, it's almost the same price as the vsf YM that comes with the 3235 movement and not a bit big price difference between the 116610lv 3135.

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Why not when others are selling 1166xx Subs above $500? They're just testing the water... ;)

They're selling their current sub LN at $400, so following that logic, why didn't they sell it at the same price as ZZF / ZF?

And spare me the cutting corners bs.

^ perhaps, but the VS3135 movement was new as well...

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

rickirocket

3/12/14
Look nice but why the $130 price hike over the previous?

Market sounding I mean...but sticks to what has been presented, Green factory seems better than the VSF work..let's see, the battle has just begun

​​​

rickirocket

3/12/14
Will wait for irl pics and we'll talk later.. I'm no fan of any team just to be clear :)

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
They're selling their current sub LN at $400, so following that logic, why didn't they sell it at the same price as ZZF / ZF?

And spare me the cutting corners bs.

^ perhaps, but the VS3135 movement was new as well...

Supply/demand and so on...

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Supply/demand and so on...

Maybe, Anyway, I''m sitting reps out for a bit, I just got a hulk and a smurf, so going to enjoy them for a bit before buying any more.
Somehow I'm drawn to the new bluesy more than the others anyway...

m5smg2

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
23/8/07
68eedcb8776027a8c5c93c2905c968fc.jpg

doccoch

Horology Curious
25/10/20
Midland, Texas
Ever think about this: odd how most (not all) guys or gals who would own a GEN Rolex probably at least could benefit from reading glasses? I've had 4 GENS in last 25 years that I can remember. The first one I bought I was young 20's and about the dumbest purchase ever compared to where I was in life. At that age, with PERFECT vision, I still would never have had information or gall to even consider calling someone out for wearing a fake (and wouldn't have cared or wanted to anyway). Now at 49, when I actually CAN afford GENS, and know my cohorts don't know much about fine watches and couldn't see details even if they did, I need reading glasses and still blow up tiny images looking for smallest details or variances in my fakes. Pathetic irony anyone?

Kalev007

I'm Pretty Popular
25/6/19
Ever think about this: odd how most (not all) guys or gals who would own a GEN Rolex probably at least could benefit from reading glasses? I've had 4 GENS in last 25 years that I can remember. The first one I bought I was young 20's and about the dumbest purchase ever compared to where I was in life. At that age, with PERFECT vision, I still would never have had information or gall to even consider calling someone out for wearing a fake (and wouldn't have cared or wanted to anyway). Now at 49, when I actually CAN afford GENS, and know my cohorts don't know much about fine watches and couldn't see details even if they did, I need reading glasses and still blow up tiny images looking for smallest details or variances in my fakes. Pathetic irony anyone?

Its not pathetic its a hobby these things are important to us wether they are highly visible or not. I care about these things these are important to me and keep the hobby and the hunt going. Simple as that couldn’t care less what others see or think.

Ie if you like classic music you’re not pathetic for listening it if you can’t hear well anymore.

Last edited:

doccoch

Horology Curious
25/10/20
Midland, Texas
The self-deprecating post was definitely in jest... as are alot of things I say. I guess the difference in the analogy is that I'm not trying to pass myself off as Mick Jagger.