• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
I trust you were between the fires, bud.

I will be down in NoCal in Feb.

Mercifully, our fires were doused by rain. But it was a brutal season up here, nonetheless.

Thankfully we were not directly affected by any fire but my heart goes out to those who lost everything. Glad to hear the rain helped you out up there. They are forecasting a La Nina this year for us so we'll see what exactly that means.

My wife and I were down in L.A. this past weekend and drove by fire damage from the Skirball Fire that came right down to the 405 fwy. When those Santa Ana winds kick up it's so unpredictable.

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Good evening guys! I had one of those days that you look back to one day and laugh even though it’s not funny right now. All good though and not too many ends to tie up. Woke up to some snow here again and some sweet temps in the teens ( metric friends that’s cold ) I hope you all in the Southern California area are doing well and safe! And with that I will say goodnight as well. As I have to go deal with a teenager or at least try to talk some sense into something that is irrational by nature....

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
Wish you the best on that "talk" Jeane.....oh my....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15

cpd2186

Runway Model
Supporter
5/4/16
Thanks man... ugh we can clone sheep yet we cannot regulate teenage insanity?

Hope you guys all had a great day!

Sent from the RWI App
No matter where you live in this WORLD, teenagers are all the SAME..... Good night guys!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Good morning friends. Two school Christmas performances today and my first office day in a week after lots of travelling. Hopefully an easy day all round

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12

DocHolliday

Huckleberry Sales Mod
Advisor
11/2/15
Good Evening Gentlemen, @bkg! @Jeane123 @mysterio @QueTip @WingNut @Hazza @FiloViridae @Subjeff @Thrasher @JBowen

Where do I start?! I can't believe we're this deep into December. This is one of our busiest months for selling cars. I'm running all over Dallas delivering new vehicles this month. Life is just nutso crazy. I hope everyone is enjoying time with their family during the holiday season! We have our annual carriage ride with our best friends coming up this Saturday night which I always look forward too. Spiked coffee, and looking at the thousands of dollars rich people spent on their light displays around the fancy part of Dallas. Then we always go out for Margaritas afterwards. The true Texas way! Since I'll have off for a couple days during Christmas my wife and I are thinking of heading to New Orleans to see the Saints face off against the hated Atlanta Falcons. But it's still in the works at the moment. Really hoping to get some R&R after the holidays!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Good Evening Gentlemen, @bkg! @Jeane123 @mysterio @QueTip @WingNut @Hazza @FiloViridae @Subjeff @Thrasher @JBowen

Where do I start?! I can't believe we're this deep into December. This is one of our busiest months for selling cars. I'm running all over Dallas delivering new vehicles this month. Life is just nutso crazy. I hope everyone is enjoying time with their family during the holiday season! We have our annual carriage ride with our best friends coming up this Saturday night which I always look forward too. Spiked coffee, and looking at the thousands of dollars rich people spent on their light displays around the fancy part of Dallas. Then we always go out for Margaritas afterwards. The true Texas way! Since I'll have off for a couple days during Christmas my wife and I are thinking of heading to New Orleans to see the Saints face off against the hated Atlanta Falcons. But it's still in the works at the moment. Really hoping to get some R&R after the holidays!

OMG I thought you said the Santas against the Falcons....I was like WTF only in New Orleans!

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15

Doc that sounds great!
Here at casa jeane we are getting prepared for the next three weeks of festivities which includes, getting ready for visitors, family and everything life can toss at us. This is usually pretty busy work wise for me but seems to cooling down a lot in that front (good or bad not sure yet) but we have a quick trip scheduled for the week between Xmas and new year and hopefully I can fit a few Hockey games in before the new year.

Hope you all have a great day / night! And enjoy all this family time.

Sent from the RWI App

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
I am off to bed. I am feeling all dirty from browsing DHgate for the last 10 minutes for fake watches at fake prices.

I am blaming @NCRich

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
I am off to bed. I am feeling all dirty from browsing DHgate for the last 10 minutes for fake watches at fake prices.

I am blaming @NCRich

Yeah...he got me hooked too...

The good news is "so far so good"...I may need an intervention...:lmao:

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Yeah...he got me hooked too...

The good news is "so far so good"...I may need an intervention...:lmao:
Too late for an intervention for me in this game lol.