• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
@bkg! @yllekp
pretty knackered here as well. had a very nice meet up last evening with some nice people.

the girl in the sig is more popular than me.. damn :rofl:
Nah it is you. I promise I never even noticed the siggy lmao.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
_MG_0060c1534841eff4af99.jpg

Bluetooth to my phone, you should see people, they cant believe it
Yes, that would be cool. @Thrasher

Does the communicator make a sound when the phone rings? I could silence my phone and rely only on the communicator sound?

Oh yes that would be awesome!
Imagine in a boardroom ....

Ring

Hahhaa

Sent from the RWI App

I love the references.

D

d4m.test

Good evening folks. Happy happy guy here. Weekend away with Lady bkg starts in the morning. Super excited. My tourbillon has been shipped and is expected next week, and my GP arrived today. I’m like a pig in the proverbial here [emoji16]

ad72002d9f7d7df9e25d156bbcffc93d.heic

Sent from the RWI App

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Good night guys! Just one more day at the office, then it's a couple of days off again! No fishing unfortunately, it's getting cold and nasty here...

D

d4m.test

Good night guys! Just one more day at the office, then it's a couple of days off again! No fishing unfortunately, it's getting cold and nasty here...

We woke up to snow, yeay. Only this is UK so it’s just a few mm that’ll probably be gone by lunch time

Sent from the RWI App

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Evening all. 30 degrees today(86 for my non metric friends). Spalsh in the pool before bed to cool down.

Really great to see this post revived by the gang.

Summer vacation starting in 2 weeks. On holiday till the 15th of Jan....can't wait!!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Evening all. 30 degrees today(86 for my non metric friends). Spalsh in the pool before bed to cool down.

Really great to see this post revived by the gang.

Summer vacation starting in 2 weeks. On holiday till the 15th of Jan....can't wait!!
I am moving. It is -2 C here (28 F)