• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF Oyster Perpetual - 124300

Doc.77

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/21

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
They all look disasterously wrong. ROF being the least so. The bezel is just too thick on all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doc.77 and BOSSK

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
Anyone received theirs yet and can do some measurements?
Is it possible the reps are using the old op39 dial size and just using a wider bezel to increase size?

Reactions: Doc.77

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
If anyone has the rep and can do measurements I’ll do the same to my gen for the benefit of those on here.

That would be awesome! What are the differences you’re seeing compared to your Gen?

P.s feel free to post some Gen pics :bigwink:

dc2_bb6_cu2

Renowned Member
18/6/17
That would be awesome! What are the differences you’re seeing compared to your Gen?

P.s feel free to post some Gen pics :bigwink:

The bezel seems much thinner on the gen than it does on the pictures of these reps. It may be the angle and I may need to order one just to compare. Otherwise it’s a decent offering assuming the colors are accurate.

Gen:

95d36d56f84b02da28d57b5a296be003.jpg

416a80fb3b6dd2519af2966bbf7479f7.jpg

BOSSK

Renowned Member
22/3/17
Oz
I think the bezel curvature needs to be less rounded, more shallow. Are you able to measure the height by any chance?

I_Love_Coffee

Known Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/1/20
I think the bezel curvature needs to be less rounded, more shallow. Are you able to measure the height by any chance?

About 2mm but tbh without pulling it off the watch it’s damn near impossible to be super accurate

texas

7/5/13
Just wanted to contribute a little bit to this thread I own the GMF coral red OP41 both Gen and rep. I’ve got to say bracelet quality and feel is pretty darn exact when compared to my gen, very slight difference in brushstroke but (believe that can be corrected) The color is amazingly spot on from angles but when I observed face front you can notice the slightest difference in color variation between the two. But seriously all in all for under $400 I think it’s a pretty darn good rep! Once I get back to the house I’ll put them together and see if I can post a photo!

Reactions: torch77 and BOSSK

texas

7/5/13
U sir are correct!
I mean there’s no comparison when you look directly at the dials, up close the lacquer finish of the genuine Rolex is so vivid it almost feels like it pops out of the casing and smacks in the face ???? but yeah once again a genuinely decent rep.

I’d really enjoy seeing a side-by-side comparison rep with Gen Tiffany blue ??...Anyone??

Appreciate the post. Great rep and a nice piece to have in gen.
After a close look I am going to guess Gen is on the right? Initially I thought gen was on the left but the lugs seem a bit sharper on the right.

Reactions: Buythedip