• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GMF DateJust 36mm 126234 - new Basel 2019 model already released in 904L

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
By the way, here is my BP, sporting an ETA clone. I think its just an amazing watch right out of the box. The only work I’ve done with it is to regulate it a bit so it stays under 4s/d an greased the gaskets. Has been in the pool & sea without any problem.

My favourite watch, by far :)

zimROR.jpg
zimNzL.jpg
zim7vQ.jpg
zimfk8.jpg
zimFVK.jpg
zimSav.jpg

Last edited:

Exilimx

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/10/22
Germany
By the way, here is my BP, sporting an ETA clone. I think its just an amazing watch right out of the box. The only work I’ve done with it is to regulate it a bit so it stays under 4s/d an greased the gaskets. Has been in the pool & sea without any problem.

My favourite watch, by far :)

zimROR.jpg
zimNzL.jpg
zim7vQ.jpg
zimfk8.jpg
zimFVK.jpg
zimSav.jpg
Nice! Did you check the water resitance first? Is it the one with an ETA2836?

Hinclimincli

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
18/12/09
It’s an ETA clone, not genuine of course. And I checked water resistance by getting myself into my swimming pool with it several times haha. It’s in my wrist as i write, and running strong, so I’d say it’s fine.

toyota66

10/2/20
roma
Ciao, quindi GMF va bene? Perché leggo meglio ARF che costa anche meno? A me piace un Wimbledon da 36 solo acciaio, ma dove posso trovarlo?
Grazie:)

AX3L

8/9/20
Italy
Just to share my feedback about GMF DJ36.

I recently purchased this one here at M2M.
It should be a "v2", there is not a purple tint and movement is VR3235.

Previous owner installed a Gen Xtal and changed the bezel with an aftermarket (no brand, source eBay) one, white gold plated.

Honestly I'm very happy of it, I suppose the original bezel was the only flaw (not just because the plating, but considering the dents shape).
Actually the only additional mod I did was to ask to JD to silence the movement's rotor.

Here some pics. Bezel not installed is the stock GMF's one.

Reactions: toyota66

SwePe

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
23/9/22
EU
Not bad at all, I’m quite happy with my silver dial GMF DJ36 as well. Even with stock bezel 👍🏻 think GMF actually made a decent job with these.

Reactions: toyota66

toyota66

10/2/20
roma
Bene, ora sono più convinto che i GMF li posso considerare, devo solo trovare un Wimbledon solo acciaio, vediamo cosa trovo:fresco:

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Bene, ora sono più convinto che i GMF li posso considerare, devo solo trovare un Wimbledon solo acciaio, vediamo cosa trovo:fresco:
You have better chances of getting an answer if you ask in English

toyota66

10/2/20
roma
Ciao Tobel, hai ragione, mi scuso, pensi che in questi due orologi cambi solo il quadrante? Sono incerta
quale sceglieresti?

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
8/5/22
EU
Ciao Tobel, hai ragione, mi scuso, pensi che in questi due orologi cambi solo il quadrante? Sono incerta
quale sceglieresti?
Ehi Toyota, c'è una sezione italiana dove avrai meno problemi con la lingua!

Reactions: Tobel