• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Gen Daytona vs Noob V1-V2 and V2.2 Daytona vs ARF V2 Daytona

Denis85

Horology Curious
29/2/20
Hi can anyone help me? I like to change on my Daytona Noob V3 face subdial, is fat. Where can I buy this Nos subdial ? Thank you

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
Hi can anyone help me? I like to change on my Daytona Noob V3 face subdial, is fat. Where can I buy this Nos subdial ? Thank you

No one TD will sell you only dial

Last edited:

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
Theres an arf dial and bracelet for sale in parts section atm

Denis85

Horology Curious
29/2/20
Thank you. I try to find this section, can you send me link. Thank you

Denis85

Horology Curious
29/2/20
Thank you, I find but I look for black dial ARF if you find anz where just let me know. Thank you

Abduljay

Renowned Member
Certified
8/2/19
Thank you, I find but I look for black dial ARF if you find anz where just let me know. Thank you

Can be hard to source
Post a WTB ticket maybe someone will Get in touch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thiccboi

4/3/20
CONUS
This write up is incredibly helpful. Definitely getting a noob watch with ARF dial, bezel modded. Thank you for the detail and time to help us make an informed decision. I wish i had a post like this for every watch I’m looking at! Major kudos.

ssouthall6

10/10/13
I'm inclined to agree with you points regarding rep vs gen in general; even though I enjoy my Noob, I only wear it as I know very few people have even been near a gen Panda, much less being familiar enough with one to call mine out!

I don't agree with your assessment of the 116622 being less refined than older models as I have both a gen and a modded rep of that particular watch (as well as a vintage gen 5513 Sub no-date); upon placing them side by side there's just no comparison between them once you start to notice the finer details - the gen has a 'jewel like' quality the rep simply doesn't match though in isolation it's a fantastic piece. This is true even for people who know nothing about watches as when I'd show them a picture of them side by side, most people, although not 100% certain, almost always guessed correctly which was gen and which was rep!

Not to derail the thread but merely to demonstrate my point, behold:-

That model (and the blue dial), yes. The platinum dial...I have to disagree.

I'm not knocking the 116622 and by 'refined' you may be taking it slightly out of context because I didn't explain very well. It's a great watch with a nicer clasp. I just prefer the 5 digit cases

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nieuweklok2020

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/4/20
kXUjD.jpg
kXWIk.jpg

Hello there,

This will be my first ARF Daytona 116520 watch, could someone look to the bezel/dial to check if everything is fine. Due to my eye infection I got since 2 days, and I have no people arround me who can check this detailed.

Thank you very much already!

Stay healthy everyone and have a blessed day.

Kind regards,

Jones

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
kXUjD.jpg
kXWIk.jpg

Hello there,

This will be my first ARF Daytona 116520 watch, could someone look to the bezel/dial to check if everything is fine. Due to my eye infection I got since 2 days, and I have no people arround me who can check this detailed.

Thank you very much already!

Stay healthy everyone and have a blessed day.

Kind regards,

Jones

Very nice bro. Accept!

Reactions: nieuweklok2020

nieuweklok2020

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
30/4/20
For all the Daytona lovers here, is it possible to get the clockwork of a Noob Daytona in a ARF Daytona? Or is this mission impossible..

I would like to find a modder who can help me with this! So me can make the chrono work a 100%.

RandyC

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/4/19
For all the Daytona lovers here, is it possible to get the clockwork of a Noob Daytona in a ARF Daytona? Or is this mission impossible..

I would like to find a modder who can help me with this! So me can make the chrono work a 100%.

Sorry mate can't be done just by minor modding!

seikolonian09

Known Member
23/12/18
Hi, everyone!

I was chatting with my dealer here in Manila and he showed me a watches that he was claiming to be Noob Daytonas.

I checked the watches and the case thickness were okay, sub dials were working, and the clasp code indicated "ZH1" which I understand as clasp coded for V1's.

However, what confused me were the dials. The spacing of "Rolex" and "Oyster Perpetual" were similar to the 116520's and not the 116500's.

Posting links here for your reference.

Wasn't going to buy the watches. They just made me curious.

Thanks and stay safe!

https://clickpix.org/image/77CI5
https://clickpix.org/image/77PXF

seikolonian09

Known Member
23/12/18
Hi, everyone!

I was chatting with my dealer here in Manila and he showed me a watches that he was claiming to be Noob Daytonas.

I checked the watches and the case thickness were okay, sub dials were working, and the clasp code indicated "ZH1" which I understand as clasp coded for V1's.

However, what confused me were the dials. The spacing of "Rolex" and "Oyster Perpetual" were similar to the 116520's and not the 116500's.

Posting links here for your reference.

Wasn't going to buy the watches. They just made me curious.

Thanks and stay safe!

https://clickpix.org/image/77CI5
https://clickpix.org/image/77PXF

*Z1H rather

MadWatcher

Known Member
20/3/19
You need to find a new dealer cause all those look very low quality and are definitely not Noob. Even if you're not buying these, who knows what else he might be lying about on your future purchase with him.

Last edited: