• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Full comparison of 126610LV GEN, VS, CLEAN, GM, JOKER

Watchmero

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/8/22
Amazing post, a lot of effort has gone into it.

Quite amazing to see how good the reps actually are.

Qoqa

22/2/21
thank you for this amazin job ! It makes me want to buy from you, and I will soon.

Cheers

HomeRye

Animal magnetism
Supporter
Certified
7/4/20
Scotland
Wow - a lot of effort went into that - much appreciated. I really like the 5-digit kermit, but haven't really been that attracted to the new 6-digit Starbucks - but these photos/comparisons could help change that :)

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
你好,很好的对比。你能说吗。关于水晶质量?
about the sapphire quality, sorry that we can't test it through destory the crystal. VSF and clean factory feel more solid via knock slightly the crystal.GMF and Joker seems very loose

echo_lanxess

Horology Curious
5/5/17
Newbie here, I would love to purchase one! Any experience fella can tell me which factory should I get from? not looking at any furthre modification All of them are so good im lost!

JimmyWW169

7/4/22
If u could ask on this thread as I haven’t seen much else around, but are most of the franking mods on the subs option just Gen parts ? Most of what I have found is using gen parts to swap out Cheers

Fisherman1980

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
Certified
18/9/21
great review. Now you force me to buy and compare first hand lol

Goldsimba1989

13/6/21
Just got my QC for my VSF I ordered. I am a bit confused about the bezel color. Looks a bit lighter than on the photos here. Could someone with more experience look over it when I send them the QC pictures per Email? Haha I know I am not supposed to post them here. But is that version legal?
New to this game 😂😉

steve_theonewatches

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
27/6/16
Newbie here, I would love to purchase one! Any experience fella can tell me which factory should I get from? not looking at any furthre modification All of them are so good im lost!
This is the photo under the macro camera, so the subtle differences will always be magnified, in fact, there is no absolute best rep, this mainly depends on what you care.

Reactions: Storm.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
The bezel might have a bit of play, from the picture it looks not properly aligned at 12.
The date is also not aligned in the middle, looks a bit lower than it should.
Yes. He should buy a gen.

jkrw247

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/21
The bezel might have a bit of play, from the picture it looks not properly aligned at 12.
The date is also not aligned in the middle, looks a bit lower than it should.
the shared QC is OK for me already. i'd GL it