• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Full 18k gold Green HULK !

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Wow that’s cute…. Keep practicing…. And hopefully not on any customers watches

Someone is scared. Flanny gonna go out of business.
Hope that day job continues to work out for you.

Maybe you shouldn’t be taking watches. We then have to clean up your mess.
40f47f034fd210826ba760b6fbcb4375.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Tijdwijzer

shel504

Renowned Member
26/5/20
Take a look at his setup and get an idea or two for improving yourself, instead of dipping watches in marmalade jars containing plating solutions lol

Or in my case, saying you dipped it in a marmalade jar when you didn't, and still charging you for it...... (looking forward to Oascoms progress on this).

Reactions: TurbulentEntry

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Take a look at his setup and get an idea or two for improving yourself, instead of dipping watches in marmalade jars containing plating solutions lol

Remember Nik. Flanny is the king. You can’t tell the king what to do.
He’s the best at what he does!!

Flandadcash

Known Member
Patron
Certified
2/1/19

Your giving me credit for this work ? Lol we all know who did this, nice try though..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flandadcash

Known Member
Patron
Certified
2/1/19

Not to mention your still making stuff up about me… Here’s from that post the owner of the watch… your the scared maybe I don’t know and don’t really care
5e4e8c1dbef1cffb3089ea55a6afadcc.png

Yogibear

I'm Pretty Popular
21/8/19
Wow that’s cute…. Keep practicing….

I bet you hear that a lot from women.

Oascom did a good job. He said it's his first time too which is impressive. You can tell he didn't rush into it and he put a lot of effort and research into it.

Big bonus too....His set up is spotless! You know how many plating shops are absolutely filthy with contaminated water and solution done in a room in the back the size of a closet.

Reactions: Oascom

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Not to mention your still making stuff up about me… Here’s from that post the owner of the watch… your the scared maybe I don’t know and don’t really care
5e4e8c1dbef1cffb3089ea55a6afadcc.png

If you don’t care why you commenting hah!

Let’s get this back on track! The fantastic plating job by Pat!

Reactions: Oascom

Flandadcash

Known Member
Patron
Certified
2/1/19
If you don’t care why you commenting hah!

Let’s get this back on track! The fantastic plating job by Pat!

Yes Pat that’s terrific ! Keep up the good work….

And listen to some of the wisdom that was shared already on this post if your truly going to other this and don’t want a bunch of pissed off customers with the gold wearing off in a month… I know the smiths on here stick together but it’s a big world and frankly my plating speaks for it self, pieces from over a year ago being worn daily and still going strong and it’s because of the technique being used period…

Have a great day.

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area

And listen to some of the wisdom that was shared already on this post if your truly going to other this and don’t want a bunch of pissed off customers with the gold wearing off in a month… I know the smiths on here stick together but it’s a big world and frankly my plating speaks for it self, pieces from over a year ago being worn daily and still going strong and it’s because of the technique being used period…

Have a great day.

:bye2:

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Gentlemen, whatever ire you might have against Flandad’s questionable skills should not be aired in Oascom’s thread.

Let’s refrain from it and enjoy Pat’s progress.

PsychoTee16

-- Watchmaker --
Supporter
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Certified
24/3/12
California - Bay Area
Gentlemen, whatever ire you might have against Flandad’s questionable skills should not be aired in Oascom’s thread.

Let’s refrain from it and enjoy Pat’s progress.

Apologies!

Back on Topic! I think it looks great. Something I would not be willing or be able to pull off.

Reactions: mclarendude

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
frankly my plating speaks for it self, pieces from over a year ago being worn daily and still going strong and it’s because of the technique being used period…

Have a great day.

Please refrain from self advertising on other people’s thread. It seems RWI already has their mind very well made up on your work.

Have a great day.

Flandadcash

Known Member
Patron
Certified
2/1/19
Please refrain from self advertising on other people’s thread. It seems RWI already has their mind very well made up on your work.

Have a great day.

Your right my Apologies

Oascom

Watchmaker / Modder
Vendor (Watch Repair)
Patron
Certified
19/1/16
WWW.WATCHMAKERUSA.COM

Have a great day.

Is this the technique you talking about? Plating without removing caseback or movement out and dipping whole watch ? (Yes this is your work)

Or maybe we can hear some more wisdom from you about how to properly plate the watches in jam jars, your plating equipment looks top notch.

Might as well explain why do you place movement on top of a magnet (yes your soldering mat have a magnet exactly where you place movements while doing your "silencing" work

Here is example:

And here is example of a watch you did "silence" rotor fully packed with grease that did spread all over the movement.

​​​​​​Who is cute now ?

Flandadcash

Known Member
Patron
Certified
2/1/19
You can post any pics or say whatever you want and people believe you… Just keep up the great work !

Flandadcash

Known Member
Patron
Certified
2/1/19
Is this the technique you talking about? Plating without removing caseback or movement out and dipping whole watch ? (Yes this is your work)

Or maybe we can hear some more wisdom from you about how to properly plate the watches in jam jars, your plating equipment looks top notch.

Might as well explain why do you place movement on top of a magnet (yes your soldering mat have a magnet exactly where you place movements while doing your "silencing" work

Here is example:

And here is example of a watch you did "silence" rotor fully packed with grease that did spread all over the movement.

​​​​​​Who is cute now ?

You bought a plug-in-play Jewelmaster from goldplating.com and now your a pro LMAO

Flandadcash

Known Member
Patron
Certified
2/1/19
And that’s a huge step ahead. You’re using marmalade jars and a dirty as fuck power adapter on top of bathroom towels……………

Look this threads not about me so let’s not get off topic the quality and results will always speak for them self…