• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

From the Rolex Forum

avenger007

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
21/2/09
The funny part would be if the OP was unaware he bought a REP

That's the main reason I think it is silly for some of these gen forums to ignore replicas. Their lack of knowledge potentially hurts their membership. At least have some folks who can distinguish the two.

This thread will be entertaining, but I really hope some poor guy didn't get taken. Teachable moment.

D

d4m.test

I don't understand WHY someone would even do such a thing! It's a violation of RWI rules and does nothing but call attention to our little "hobby" by the gen powers. Would YOU like to be called out as a dumb ass? We KNOW our watches; gen owners, as a general rule, don't. We need to keep the peace between the gen world and the rep world. I also don't understand why the high-fiving among RWI members over this con job, either. Does nothing except make people really pissed off, and we certainly don't need that! Just my .02

dave

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Still there. I got logged in. Browser prolem I guess.

titan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
23/6/09
+1

I don't understand WHY someone would even do such a thing! It's a violation of RWI rules and does nothing but call attention to our little "hobby" by the gen powers. Would YOU like to be called out as a dumb ass? We KNOW our watches; gen owners, as a general rule, don't. We need to keep the peace between the gen world and the rep world. I also don't understand why the high-fiving among RWI members over this con job, either. Does nothing except make people really pissed off, and we certainly don't need that! Just my .02

dave

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
I bet you he is. Anyone have any clues. The OP is from
Chicago.

Kloogy is ME. I'm a lurked there. It was a good reason for a First post ! :)

If this is true you are really close to being banned. Not cool dude. Really?

BADWIN BING

30/4/10

dave

Well put Dave. This does none of us any favours.

phillycheez

6/6/09
Who was hi fiving here? We cracked a few jokes... I don't see the big deal. If it wasn't for this thread they would still be fooled over there!

We all know the rules and rwi makes it very clear not to bring attention to our hobby.

dustin

Renowned Member
7/6/10
[AME]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lHgbbM9pu4[/AME]
watch

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
:biglaugh: Oh my god... Dustin... I'm laughing so hard I'm crying... Again...

Hey Mods, do we need to edit or eliminate this post? I didn't mean to make the glaring reference to "Kloogy" and it was after the fact. Maybe a "cleaner" needs to take care of this thread???

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Sorry kloogy. My bad. :)

G30

I'm Pretty Popular
12/1/11
Wow. The "grampy's on the Rolex Forums are doing a complete about face on this one. A far cry from their earlier
c44b402f4ee7681f93efd58fb46b2e7323b5d78d62cfb3effb6026270d8c1bbc6g.jpg

Member X

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/09
That thread is the slowest loading thread in the world for me lol

Can someone do some screengrabs before it disappears? ;)

coop

Supporter
Advisor
11/10/06
Their forum is backing up. Its suppose to be back up in an hour or so. Will this htread still be there? Lol!