• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

My New Tootall Strap

brtelec

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
16/8/06
Phoenix
I recently ordered a 26/26 strap from Tootall in a longer length. Well it arrived in record time and I could not be happier. I was not sure what I wanted when I started talking to Tootall about it and I asked his advice. The leather he recomended is so soft and supple it is incredible. It is 5mm thick and I think looks incredible on my 183. Thanks Tootall for amazing delivery time and a strap that I will wear proudly for years to come. This is my second custom order strap from Tootall and I have to say not only does he deliver a great product in excellent time, but you also get the added benefit of getting to deal with a genuinely nice guy who obviously takes pride in his creations.

IMG_0427.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

IMG_0428.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

LegendofSpeed

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/06
wow... i am going to have to ask him about this one... i need one for my pvd 009b...

tootall

I'm Pretty Popular
Vendor (Strap Maker)
2/5/06
Beautiful pictures brtelec! I am glad you like it and you too are great guy to work with. Mind if I save these off for my portfolio?

rbj69

I'm Pretty Popular
14/3/06
very cool looking strap indeedy, wear it well and i bet the older it gets the softer and patina coloring it will get as well

joe(rbj69)