• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first super clone RM movement

Timrm

24/4/18
Anyone who knows a seller for the clone voucher build please pm me. Trying to get a 35 build

Riogrand83

Looking Around
9/9/23
That is because as of now there are no TDs offering any custom rms at realistic prices. No one wants to be responsible for another member being potentially scammed. Again I can help guide anyone that is interested with sources that I have used successfully in the past.
I'm intersted....will you please help

dzafiro46

Horology Curious
22/3/18
That is because as of now there are no TDs offering any custom rms at realistic prices. No one wants to be responsible for another member being potentially scammed. Again I can help guide anyone that is interested with sources that I have used successfully in the past.
im interested with your sources, i would deeply appreciate the guide and help from you

notyouravgwatchconsumer

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/22
I'm doing the new freesprung vaucher clone in a custom 35-01 case.. was going to do a 55 but going with my all time fav reference that uses a vaucher... Lots of other mods..
Excited to hear your thoughts on it through the build process and finally getting it in hand!!

snobb_ig

27/10/11
I was quoted 48k RMB (~6.6k USD) for a build with the super clone movement in a white ceramic case

White ceramic case can get close to gen but it's still wrong. Yes the top bezel is ATZ but the mid and back are rubber coated grade 5 titanium. Nobody has done a good case yet in white. Add to that on top of that quote you really should change the crystal, screws, and the strap/deployant haha better to do the new freesprung movement and a custom cnc case or ntpt.. etc

Panda

🐼
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
White ceramic case can get close to gen but it's still wrong. Yes the top bezel is ATZ but the mid and back are rubber coated grade 5 titanium. Nobody has done a good case yet in white. Add to that on top of that quote you really should change the crystal, screws, and the strap/deployant haha better to do the new freesprung movement and a custom cnc case or ntpt.. etc

actually there is a CNC Case on the market with a correct rubberized titanium midcase and back cover.

Same as gen .

fluffysanta

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
17/4/15
I'm about to blow a total of 14.5k on a custom CNC NTPT and Vaucher movement 35-01, they look insanely good in my eyes, but I'm no pro, nor too rich to not care, anyone ordered or seen the Vaucher build + custom ntpt case side-by-side an actual gen for comparison? i couldn't seem to find anything on threads, need some advise badly to know whats the difference or tells

Panda

🐼
Patron
Certified
10/11/21
I'm about to blow a total of 14.5k on a custom CNC NTPT and Vaucher movement 35-01, they look insanely good in my eyes, but I'm no pro, nor too rich to not care, anyone ordered or seen the Vaucher build + custom ntpt case side-by-side an actual gen for comparison? i couldn't seem to find anything on threads, need some advise badly to know whats the difference or tells

I have done a comparison of a gen Rm055 bubba with a CNC RM055 Bubba gen vaucher movement build. We are talking about a 30k+ Build. I would say it was 95% on point. You would really need to compare both movements side by side to notice the differences, and that is OCD level. The clone vauchers on the other hand, I would say are 85-90% accurate. Value you need to decide if it is worth it for you or not. I think soon enough the vaucher clone will be picked up by BBR etc for way less.

It will never be 100% on point though, no matter how much money. Gen is gen. However these RM builds are getting extremely accurate to the point that gen vaucher builds are being sold as naked gens, I have seen them circulating in gen watch trading groups unfortunately.

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
Matter of time…
I believe there are at least 150 units of 5711 that are cnc cases with Calatrava gen movement, now with the clone free sprung no need for Calatrava movements anymore. Guy was arrested after getting too greedy and sold a Tiffany 5711 for some not so important person in Dubai.

It’s the same with the diamonds market, we don’t know anymore what is lab or natural. And the same will be applied to watches in a future not so far away.

I will love when BBR pic up the clone Vaucher, it will be the ultimate affordable RM.

Also waiting on the RM67 rep, in my eyes should be the easiest one to rep, can put some decor on a 9015 and good to go, same thickness of gen and is not as skeletonised as the 35 or 55 etc. So why re f***uck we don’t have a 67 yet ????

Last edited:

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
I would wait buddy…
Get a gold cnc Patek with a super clone 324 free sprung with the cash and be happy. If BBR pics up the clone Vaucher the actual Vaucher reps will probably sunk in price. Only people willing to try their luck and passing them as gen will be chasing it.

Reactions: Panda

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Also waiting on the RM67 rep, in my eyes should be the easiest one to rep, can put some decor on a 9015 and good to go, same thickness of gen and is not as skeletonised as the 35 or 55 etc. So why re f***uck we don’t have a 67 yet ????
No you can't, it's not even CLOSE to fitting a miyota in that case. To make a rep in the ballpark of gen requires a full custom movement at the very least. I'm super familiar with the dimensions and CAD for this model and it's miles off fitting any movement out there besides a quartzy.

Th4ySoN

FailingToGetOutOfRepsGuy
Gold Patron
Certified
8/5/20
UK
No you can't, it's not even CLOSE to fitting a miyota in that case. To make a rep in the ballpark of gen requires a full custom movement at the very least. I'm super familiar with the dimensions and CAD for this model and it's miles off fitting any movement out there besides a quartzy.

Give us some quick peak of the custom one you’re making bud.
This is something that really interests me

seanizcool

Known Member
3/9/21
I'd take a 67 even with a quartz if it had a relatively close case... Those 16mm thick ones are cool but I think being that thick defeats the whole appeal of the watch

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
Give us some quick peak of the custom one you’re making bud.
This is something that really interests me
My thread on it is here: https://forum.replica-watch.info/threads/rm11-quartz-project.10428889/

Hasn't been updated in months because I'm at the point where everything fits together and runs perfectly, but the updated dials I made earlier this year which are much more detailed are also borderline too-difficult for me to paint and enamel. I'm trying to refine the painting process so it can be done quickly but I don't have the skills for it yet and I haven't found a partner who'd be willing to do it for me. Other than that the only pain point is the hands, since properly-sized hands that look like RM hands basically don't exist so I have to use what I can find or add more time to the build making my own. Progress has been really really slow because there's no way around this besides improving my painting skills or finding a partner and paying them, but the watch runs and works great. I've got some photos of the new dials straight out of the etch, I'll post those later on when I'm out of work if you want.