• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

first super clone RM movement

Jpow69

Horology Curious
8/2/22
5f3bc198954ff44d7bfbd47f7c687932.jpg

WeChat Translation:
617481b46240e7a7cafbd0c6b7579da8.jpg

Bro there’s no way the left one is a rep right? If it is, ima finna nut lmao. That’s insane. That’s actually a 10/10 clone movement, holy ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
Bro there’s no way the left one is a rep right? If it is, ima finna nut lmao. That’s insane. That’s actually a 10/10 clone movement, holy ????

The guy I got the picture from claims it to be his grade 5 titanium movement. Costing 390,000 RMB.

But like you I am skeptical of this. The case on the left also looks a different shape wider vs narrower on the right. This kinda leads me to believe the left one is Gen. But I could be wrong.

Let's wait to see if anything pops up from TDs as I would take everything with a grain of salt from non TDs.

But hopeful about what the future holds.

Fingers Crossed

Jpow69

Horology Curious
8/2/22
The guy I got the picture from claims it to be his grade 5 titanium movement. Costing 390,000 RMB.

But like you I am skeptical of this. The case on the left also looks a different shape wider vs narrower on the right. This kinda leads me to believe the left one is Gen. But I could be wrong.

Let's wait to see if anything pops up from TDs as I would take everything with a grain of salt from non TDs.

But hopeful about what the future holds.

Fingers Crossed

I know man, super exciting times indeed. Let’s be honest, even the one on the right we’d happily take, especially if it’s in a ZF x ABD NTPT case. And 400K rmb for a fake watch is really ludicrous, don’t think many (if any) would pay for that premium.

Reactions: seanizcool

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
it is a rep. Look at The glass. Both reps

Also the left-hand case is much bigger, looks like more KVF size than ZF. But setting that all aside, $60k for a rep movement is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. You could buy 50 gen Vauchers for that and still have money left over to pay someone to CNC the bridges. I'm not saying it isn't real, just that anyone who would pay that is an idiot.

seanizcool

Known Member
3/9/21
Also the left-hand case is much bigger, looks like more KVF size than ZF. But setting that all aside, $60k for a rep movement is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. You could buy 50 gen Vauchers for that and still have money left over to pay someone to CNC the bridges. I'm not saying it isn't real, just that anyone who would pay that is an idiot.

Yeah i don't know what the plan is with that pricing, must be some kind of deranged skimming model lol

Last edited:
Reactions: GiantSquid

bpbp

Renowned Member
14/12/13
USA
I will love to buy top grade version one, but I won't pay over $10k for this, if I want wast my $10k why don't I bought gen Breguet..lol

Timrm

24/4/18
I rly hope it’s within 2500$ but with the other version costing ~1k I don’t see why both versions are released same time If the Price of the super accurate one isn’t astronomical. It would make more sense to make V1, V2 and so on until they launch the super rep

Gesendet von iPhone mit RWI

NickNickNickk

4/6/21
Just Get that purple ar coated sapphire on that dragon 5 steel thing. And Then we done.. game over

Jpow69

Horology Curious
8/2/22
Yea that looks like a gen movement

BUT, why does it have no engraving on the movement? And the word “Swiss” on the balance wheel not sure if it’s gen like. If this is a rep, my goodness they’ve really done it lol

DerpyOfficer

DerpiestOfWatchmakers
Patron
Certified
8/2/20
so far I don't believe it could be a rep movement

I believe you are correct

On the other movement posted earlier we can see the typical replica "bunny ears" regulator on the balance assembly.

But if we look at the one you posted we don't see those "bunny ear" regulators. We see just a screw stud.

And looking at a gen picture. We can see the free sprung balance

Eseips

5/4/16
But wasn't it established before that there will be different versions, including one version balance wheel with regulators as well as a different one, the free sprung one, as per gen? At different price points. No clie what's correct, pretty scarce news on it. But due to missing engravings as mentioned before, I believe its rep. Very curious, I'm waiting since 2016 for a RM clone.

j21

wawaweewa
Supporter
Certified
16/1/21
EU
i found out this movements up for sale also at a chinese platform but they are selling for 7-8000usd