• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Extremely frustrating with PureTime

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
we are now one months and half after sent to puretime my watch and today I don't know when it is repaired and when is the delivery date. someone can help me to know how long should I waiting for? puretime is not able to anser me.

Puretime will send your watch back to the factory to be repaired, it take the time it takes for the factory to either repair or send a replacement. Puretime doesn't know when your watch will be ready, which is why they can't tell you when it will be ready.

mirpan72

Horology Curious
19/9/19
we are now one months and half after sent to puretime my watch and today I don't know when it is repaired and when is the delivery date. someone can help me to know how long should I waiting for? puretime is not able to anser me.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have been pushing the factory every week for the repairs. Till now they haven't returned to us. I understand how frustrating it is. We will keep pushing them and please email my team at [email protected] for further status of your repairs.

mirpan72

Horology Curious
19/9/19
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have been pushing the factory every week for the repairs. Till now they haven't returned to us. I understand how frustrating it is. We will keep pushing them and please email my team at [email protected] for further status of your repairs.

I don't now how many times I wrote to them but without reponse . any other idea?

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
sorry Friend is not slowed ,yours employers never response to my question

You're making this more difficult than it needs to be.

I'll explain.

Puretime has employees.

Some of the employees answer emails from customers.

1 of the employees is away on maternity leave - she had sex, got pregnant, then gave birth to a small human being - it's a fairly natural chain of events which often happens.

The person who is away on maternity leave is not working, this means there is 1 person less in the office answering emails.

The result of 1 person less in the office is that replies to emails take longer - or may not come at all. There is no point in replying to an email if there is nothing new to give as a reply - no news, no reply.

When there is news, then you will get a reply.

G123

You're Saying I Can Sell?
1/6/19
I honestly feel bad for TD's. These guys are generally good people and try to keep everyone happy to maintain their reputation, relationships and TD status. All they get in return is badmouthed from new guys who have no patience, or blamed for an oversight that could have been brought to their attention earlier and solved. GL Puretime!

In the case of Puretime if my experience is any indication they deserve it. Honest mistakes happen but when they do the test is how the dealer responds...

Generally though, with the other TDs and some non-TDs I have had good service. Namely Jtime, chazing and trusty...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
In the case of Puretime if my experience is any indication they deserve it. Honest mistakes happen but when they do the test is how the dealer responds...

Generally though, with the other TDs and some non-TDs I have had good service. Namely Jtime, chazing and trusty...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I again apologise for what happened with your order and the dealers you mentioned are indeed great dealers. Every dealer has both happy and unhappy customers, unhappy customers are unavoidable but we will try our best to make everyone happy, when things go bad, we try to make unhappy customers happy again. I am sorry we didnt work out a solution to make you happy again, but we did try our best. Sincere apologies.

mirpan72

Horology Curious
19/9/19
Maybe they didn't get your emails. Please try to resend with a different subject

I thjink you don't understand. I try to send e-mail to you since 1 month without reponse I understand one is pregnant and i?m very happy for her but I think for the other employer itì's enought to reply ..... or not

mirpan72

Horology Curious
19/9/19
You're making this more difficult than it needs to be.

I'll explain.

Puretime has employees.

Some of the employees answer emails from customers.

1 of the employees is away on maternity leave - she had sex, got pregnant, then gave birth to a small human being - it's a fairly natural chain of events which often happens.

The person who is away on maternity leave is not working, this means there is 1 person less in the office answering emails.

The result of 1 person less in the office is that replies to emails take longer - or may not come at all. There is no point in replying to an email if there is nothing new to give as a reply - no news, no reply.

When there is news, then you will get a reply.

sorry but after 1 months and half is it so difficult to reply? i don't have the same idea of customer service as you. every single email wroten by a customer who paid moneys all the suppliers they have a duty to reply and not after when i wrote in the forum thas has got visibility.

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I thjink you don't understand. I try to send e-mail to you since 1 month without reponse I understand one is pregnant and i?m very happy for her but I think for the other employer itì's enought to reply ..... or not

Without response ? I have asked my team and they confirmed they have been answering your emails ,even though sometimes it 's delayed for a few days