• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Extremely frustrating with PureTime

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Here are the conversations between you and my team :
https://imgur.com/a/av4fk9Z
https://imgur.com/a/iwF54Ku
Like i explained, maybe it will be delayed for a few days in response but we did answered your emails. It's not like you said without response in one month. We have not recieved any other emails from you after 12th, until 25th . We will try to get back to you as soon as possible when we hear more news from the factory. Till now they haven't returned the watch but we will push them again.Again i am sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope you can understand.

Last edited:

mirpan72

Horology Curious
19/9/19
Here are the conversations between you and my team :
https://imgur.com/a/av4fk9Z
https://imgur.com/a/iwF54Ku
Like i explained, maybe it will be delayed for a few days in response but we did answered your emails. It's not like you said without response in one month. We have not recieved any other emails from you after 12th, until 25th . We will try to get back to you as soon as possible when we hear more news from the factory. Till now they haven't returned the watch but we will push them again.Again i am sorry for the inconvenience caused and hope you can understand.

yes of course you repiled me . it's very strange that you replied me after opened the the post in the forum. why you don't show the many mails sent to you before these posts?instead of screenshots my comments please send me the delivery date. thank you

Last edited:

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
yes of course you repiled me . it's very strange that you replied me after opened the the post in the forum. why you don't show the many mails sent to you before these posts?7enstad of screenshots my comments please send me the delivery date. thank you

I have showed the email histories from the time we recieved your package. Like i said, Till now they haven't returned the watch even though we have contacted them many times. I can only push the factory for you. hope you understand

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
yes of course you repiled me . it's very strange that you replied me after opened the the post in the forum. why you don't show the many mails sent to you before these posts?instead of screenshots my comments please send me the delivery date. thank you

On the 19 September you created this thread, complaining that after 10 days you still hadn't been told when your watch would be repaired. In the files uploaded by Angus it shows that Puretime replied on the 27 September, stating that they would contact you to tell you when the watch was ready. You sent another email on the 2 October, they replied on the 12 October that they would tell you when the watch is ready.

Puretime is not the factory, Puretime is not repairing the watch, the factory is repairing the watch. Puretime is waiting, just like you, for the watch to be repaired. It usually takes 2 or 3 months for a watch to be repaired in China, then returned to the owner.

If you think this is unreasonable you should buy a genuine brand watch, if you need it serviced, repaired or whatever then you can expect to wait 3 - 6 months before the watch is returned to you.

I suggest you accept that the watch is being repaired and that nobody knows how long it will take. Stop thinking about it endlessly, it won't make the repairs go more quickly, just as asking 'are we nearly there yet ?' doesn't make the journey shorter.

hermanxerio

Looking Around
10/9/19
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please email my team at [email protected] or please PM me your order number. I will check from my side

Dear Puretime, i have also an issue. I bought an AP Diver from you and this was not my first buy from you...
We were mailing months only to have the rubber cover for the crown. I even offered to buy another watxh from pure time and to put the spaceport in the delivery!!!
No, it ended up by somebody over there calling me a faker and loser.

Great service

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Dear Puretime, i have also an issue. I bought an AP Diver from you and this was not my first buy from you...
We were mailing months only to have the rubber cover for the crown. I even offered to buy another watxh from pure time and to put the spaceport in the delivery!!!
No, it ended up by somebody over there calling me a faker and loser.

Great service

Please note it's very hard to get a rubber cover. Please let me know your order number . I will check for you