• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EWF 36mm new explorer 1

johnlogan

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
18/12/15
I like it. Only doubt I'd have is the gold color. In the pictures it doesn't look as glittery as the real thing. BUT (big one) lighting is key, only real life will tell. Can't wait for the pics when you got it in your hands.
PT slighting makes most gold REPS look bland.

rockdaytona

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
17/12/19
Parts Unknown
I think they wont adapt that bracelet, because it's just to much effort.
But I really do like it like it is.

SIZE growth on me by the day.
As I have the 39mm too.

Always I changed fore and back and check ... its a uhmmm... I don't know.

Like them both.

Strangely the case of the Smith Everest wears a little smoother...

I think watch enthusiasts will never be satisfied...
:eek:hwell:

:)
I think I will order on Explorer I. The GMF 36mm with the wrong bracelet and hands or the 39mm from BP?

RDRoss

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
28/5/19
Just picked up an EWF and can’t complain. The bracelet fit is nice although I have it on a strap to lower the weight a bit and the power reserve seems fair (about 48 hours so far).

I figure I’m going to swap the dial with a gen and match with gen hands. Overall I now have a sportier 36mm to wear when not pulling a five digit datejust or four digit Daytona.

Not a bad little watch to play with as a daily driver. Just my two cents.

Rid-dit-dit-duh-doo

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/10/18
unfortunately i have no calipers to measure lugs but the bracelet is 20mm not 19mm as per gen. rest of the items are nailed by BP. the winding is proper crap though.

ziE3D2.webp

ziEHoE.jpg
You have a BP 36mm? I was only aware of GMF and EWF repping the 36mm.

ower

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/8/12
I think I will order on Explorer I. The GMF 36mm with the wrong bracelet and hands or the 39mm from BP?
Whats wrong on GMF hands? Have it and they're spot on, even nicely curved. The bracelet however is 20mm instead of 19, thats right.