• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EUR upcoming sapphire rm tourbillon

BIONONE

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/4/17
Because his money is too important to waste and wants us to be the guinea pigs instead.

Anyway, I'll post a review or take some pics whenever I get mine in March sometime.

typical reddit-behavior if you ask me... they are so used to be spoon fed and seeing reviews by new rich guinea pigs with their 15kg hauls of rep clothing... how could i be mad at him?

krkqm2008

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/4/18
Dallas Texas
The thing i wanna add is during QC make sure there are no bubbles where the top piece of the case meets the sides and the bottom piece. Im sure they used some sort of glue or adheisive ( bad spelling ).

Reactions: daydatecollection

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Don’t count on this sub to help you with information. It’s been out since last year and there hasn’t been a single review. Some said they’ll do it but it’s bs and disappear. People here won’t tell you anything more than you can find out on your own. My suggestion is doing your own research and seeing as many pics/videos of this watch as you can. The information is unreliable at best. If you’ve come for answers, you’re at the wrong place.

What's keeping you here? You want me to help you find your way?

daydatecollection

Horology Curious
MULTI ACCOUNT
2/4/20
The thing i wanna add is during QC make sure there are no bubbles where the top piece of the case meets the sides and the bottom piece. Im sure they used some sort of glue or adheisive ( bad spelling ).

Thank you, I'll look out for that during QC.

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
By the way guys, I can verify that I did the water droplet test on the top case of the watch. The entire top part of the watch is sapphire crystal. The rest of the watch is not. Even in light I see a green hue like glass for the top case of the watch, but not on the rest of it. While I don’t think the rest of the watch is plastic I do not know how to test it, but in putting a water droplet on the bottom case and side it breaks up unlike the top case later where the droplet moves around perfectly keeping its shape on the glass.

It may well be that the other parts of the case are also made from sapphire just that it is not coated with AR like the top part. I'm definitely not an expert so it's just an assumption.

MasterWatch

Master of None
Patron
Certified
26/8/12
giphy.gif

Reactions: soubido and gclass

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Why you mad buddy? :,(

I'm just curious as to why you're still on here if this place is so bad and it's the 'wrong place' like you said? Additionally to that, I offered to help you find your way out. All out of courtesy, of course.

Reactions: gclass and BIONONE

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19

Glaude

Tech Admin
Staff member
Administrator
11/8/17
Don’t count on this sub to help you with information. It’s been out since last year and there hasn’t been a single review. Some said they’ll do it but it’s bs and disappear. People here won’t tell you anything more than you can find out on your own. My suggestion is doing your own research and seeing as many pics/videos of this watch as you can. The information is unreliable at best. If you’ve come for answers, you’re at the wrong place.

You have been on my radar for quite some time now, so now two things are going to happen : You will wind your neck in and contribute in a positive way and you'll keep your snarky replies to yourself.
If you don't understand, better not to ask. If you disagree, keep also that to yourself.

QueTip has all the liberty to show you the door if you fail to comply with this, people like you are nothing but toxic to any community.