• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

EUR upcoming sapphire rm tourbillon

repist

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
IMG-4956.jpg
IMG-4961.jpg
IMG-4959-2.jpg

Can you guys guess which model this is?
EUR factory has indicated that this might perhaps be the most accurate rm in the market!
All gears are listed in the format that is close to gen :)
Will be posting more photos soon

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
RM056-02, already can tell the tourbillon is too low unfortunately, but indeed will be the closest rep to gen yet lol.

Last edited:

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Where are the full pictures?

repist

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/8/20
RM056-02, already can tell the tourbillon is too low unfortunately, but indeed will be the closest rep to gen yet lol.

yup that's true, mainly due to the tourbillon movement that EUR is using.
EUR is using the same tourbillon movement that is in rm052/franck muller tourbillon.

Therefore the placement of the tourbillon is fixed unless reconstruction, but it will add significant cost to the price of the watch.
It is because EUR wants to keep the price as affordable as possible, so they just build the watch based on the movement.

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
yup that's true, mainly due to the tourbillon movement that EUR is using.
EUR is using the same tourbillon movement that is in rm052/franck muller tourbillon.

Therefore the placement of the tourbillon is fixed unless reconstruction, but it will add significant cost to the price of the watch.
It is because EUR wants to keep the price as affordable as possible, so they just build the watch based on the movement.

That probably means the case will not be gen spec then :( . Also is the case plastic or true sapphire?

Stuvetjee

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
we already have hublot reps with plastic case so i think factories wont be worried at all to equip such a stuff in a simple manner
but hey, fingers crossed you will be right here :D

Would be a shame if they did. Funny we still only have one rep with actual 1:1 case dimensions. Oh well, lets see what they come out with

GerRepFan

13/2/19
its impossible imo to have a sapphire case here..

Not quite sure about that. Take those Aventi watches for example... Sure, it's a different type of case but it kinda goes into that RM direction so it might be possible to do with an RM case as well but I might be wrong.
However, the question is if anybody would then spend couple thousands of dollars on a rep watch which will most likely have multiple flaws and is incredibly hard to pull off...