• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Empty package received

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Once I noticed I had an extra chicken nugget.
Shamelessly, I said nothing
How Dare You Greta GIF

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Maybe because I refuse to deal with nimrods, buying or selling. I have been using the same TD for ages. I also don't have time to turn an unboxing into a studio event.
And the day you don't have your watch in the box you will lose watch + money, after all if you're rich enough for afford a 300usd loss it's cool for you.

PS: no studio event needed, on my video you can see how unprofessional I am when it comes to make a video (you can even see my socks 😂😂😂😂)

Reactions: flopaklopp

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
I always provide a « working watch » preship video…

What I have not figured out is how to prove I put the watch in the box.

@Caboose I was also thinking about this. Tamper proof tape…but the reason I don’t use it is that I don’t want to attract undue interest to my parcel
The couple of instances where I felt it necessary, I videotaped me actually wrapping the watch and sealing it in the box and then writing on every seal. We are only talking a couple of instances where I just had a uncertain feeling about the buyer. Thankfully every time it was unfounded.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
The couple of instances where I felt it necessary, I videotaped me actually wrapping the watch and sealing it in the box and then writing on every seal. We are only talking a couple of instances where I just had a uncertain feeling about the buyer. Thankfully every time it was unfounded.
How the world is nowadays...

You know you're honest and will deliver the goods but we have to protect us from the buyers.

Reactions: Rx4Time

DrGran

7/3/17
Ultima Thule
How the world is nowadays...

You know you're honest and will deliver the goods but we have to protect us from the buyers.
Its been like that for a while. I give you the complaint to a merchant named Ea-nāṣir from a customer 1750 BC

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
And the day you don't have your watch in the box you will lose watch + money, after all if you're rich enough for afford a 300usd loss it's cool for you.

PS: no studio event needed, on my video you can see how unprofessional I am when it comes to make a video (you can even see my socks 😂😂😂😂)
In over a decade it's never happened.

cerexous

We call our dog Rolex, since he’s a watchdog.
Patron
Certified
14/4/23
Europe - central
My hobby is « unboxing videos »
I might even make a Youtube channel one day in partnership with @P..DR..D
After having recieved a watch from him... its gonna end up being a channel about "How to open a truely bomb proof watch shipped by @P..DR..D " using various tools. jackhammer, machete, pistol....