• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Empty package received

Got20Mate

Hunting for the perfect Speedy rep!
Patron
Certified
20/7/22
UK
After having recieved a watch from him... its gonna end up being a channel about "How to open a truely bomb proof watch shipped by @P..DR..D " using various tools. jackhammer, machete, pistol....
I can second this - Truly bomb proof, meteor proof even. Setting standards out here!!

PCM77

Horology Curious
1/5/24
I record every single online purchase (best advice I ever got) irregardless of the company/seller.

Thankfully only ever had to use it a couple of times, but both times the evidence was irrefutable.
Good advice I would never have thought to record the opening of the box

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I record every single online purchase (best advice I ever got) irregardless of the company/seller/value.

Thankfully only ever had to use it a couple of times, but both times the evidence was irrefutable.
For those ever wondering why I record receipt of all packages.

Quick video & if all's ok, it's deleted - nice and simple.

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
You can get a cheap aluminum welding machine on AliExpress for 50 bucks. Just saying.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
Update:

May 31:

I've finally received the package and guess what?

There's a watch in it !

My wife is really happy, she didn't got it for his birthday but she's happy and have a big smile and that's the most important :)

Btw, Thanks @hontwatch for the gift!