• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dilemma, Trump or Hillary tomorrow ?

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
If I was American I would vote for Trump and think: "F*ck it, let's just see what happens". - In fact, that should be Trump's slogan for 2020.

I don't have any respect for Hillary, she is faker than the reps sold through our TD's.

Omegafan22

26/2/15
Vote Trump or get your youth wrecked in another war which will only benefit globalists. The average American citizen has nothing to gain but a lot to loose this time. Protect your sons and daughters from this dystopia. Your children are far more worth than any amount of $ the elite can make

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
If I was American I would vote for Trump and think: "F*ck it, let's just see what happens". - In fact, that should be Trump's slogan for 2020.

I don't have any respect for Hillary, she is faker than the reps sold through our TD's.

Lol. I was thinking the same.

Nivka

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/4/15
Australia
I just despise Trump and could never vote for him: racist, mysogynistic, ignorant, dumb, xenophobic, unscrupulous, narcissistic and a bully. I wish Bernie Sanders had won the democratic nomination. On the other hand, Hillary seems so shady and enmeshed in corruption. Hopefully she wins and is soon thereafter impeached

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
I just despise Trump and could never vote for him: racist, mysogynistic, ignorant, dumb, xenophobic, unscrupulous, narcissistic and a bully. I wish Bernie Sanders had won the democratic nomination. On the other hand, Hillary seems so shady and enmeshed in corruption. Hopefully she wins and is soon thereafter impeached

You're right on many points, but racist?

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Yeah I find him racist. Painting Mexicans as drug dealers and rapists. Saying that judge couldn't be impartial because he's Latino. Calling for a ban on Muslim immigration. Foreigners are stealing our jobs and industries. Wanting to build a wall. It all fits with his overarching narrative of xenophobia, of which racism is a part.

jamsie

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
CONUS
I voted for Trump, why? Because Obama said it first himself, in fact he said it before Trump did...Obama 2008 Campaign Ad: "Hillary Clinton. She’ll say anything, and change nothing."
Sad that we have an opportunity to influence the manipulative politics, and still some just won't vote that way....

Sent from the RWI mobile app

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Wanting to build a wall.

Excuse my ignorance but apart from it being a waste of money, what is wrong with building a wall along your border?

there are already large walls/fences along key entry points along the border. Am I missing something here?

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
I'll add my 2cents worth.

First; HiIlary is deemed to be a crook only because she's been called one for so many years by her Repugnant rivals. When she was Sec of State she had a 71% positive rating and was huuuuugely (a Trumpism) liked by the rest of the world leaders. She has never been either indicted or convicted of anything. As Herman Goebels said so appropriately,

quote-a-lie-told-once-remains-a-lie-but-a-lie-told-a-thousand-times-becomes-the-truth-joseph-goebbels-70-50-03.jpg

Second is who's more likely to start a war. My guess is the crazy narcissist who can't stand any type of rejection. They've even had to take away his Twitter account since all he could do is start little Twitter wars which his surrogates had to continualy explain away.

jamsie

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
CONUS
I hope the majority here understand the US President has very little influence? It's about starting a momentum where the people send a clear message to the politics that be. Reality is, the big banks leaders are watching the election in a large room, much like in the Bond movie Scepter and saying there is nothing to worry as Americans are fickle...

KBH

Mythical Poster
1/11/07
Excuse my ignorance but apart from it being a waste of money, what is wrong with building a wall along your border?

there are already large walls/fences along key entry points along the border. Am I missing something here?

Waste of money is a good start. Quite a bit of the border is actually the center of the Rio Grande River. Other parts are totally uninhabitable and a wall would be useless. And, a bigger wall only requires larger ladders. It's just a stupid idea that sounds good to the illiterate folks that hate Latins.

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
Yeah I find him racist. Painting Mexicans as drug dealers and rapists. Saying that judge couldn't be impartial because he's Latino. Calling for a ban on Muslim immigration. Foreigners are stealing our jobs and industries. Wanting to build a wall. It all fits with his overarching narrative of xenophobia, of which racism is a part.

Trump is criticizing the ILLEGAL mexican immigrants and what is wrong with that? He wants to build a wall to stop this massive flooding of illegal immigration - do you not see the problem? Europe has opened up its borders to the same kind of illegal immigration here and we all see what it happening as a result.

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia

It's a symbolic partition/severance from your neighbours. And just assuming that Mexico will pay for it, when their president outright said 'no' through the Mexican media. When they met, they didn't even discuss financing it, but trump misrepresented that when he spoke about it through western media.

I'm not an American and can't vote. I'm just calling it as I see it from the other side of the world.

It seems that he'd win if this thread had the vote.

Bull05

20/10/15
Either way you vote, you guys are in deep crap...Even us your neighbors it will affect everyone. Will watch for sure. Hillary is dangerous in every way possible and Trump is a billionaire nut case who think he can do anything with no repercussions. Good luck guys.

mech500

Mythical Poster
6/4/12
UK
Waste of money is a good start. Quite a bit of the border is actually the center of the Rio Grande River. Other parts are totally uninhabitable and a wall would be useless. And, a bigger wall only requires larger ladders. It's just a stupid idea that sounds good to the illiterate folks that hate Latins.

Yeh, I agree, a wall along an un-patrolled desert is pretty much useless (as far as immigration control is concerned) - however my question was relating to why people are claiming that a wall is "racist?" I can't see the logic behind that claim.

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Trump is criticizing the ILLEGAL mexican immigrants and what is wrong with that? He wants to build a wall to stop this massive flooding of illegal immigration - do you not see the problem? Europe has opened up its borders to the same kind of illegal immigration here and we all see what it happening as a result.

To be honest, I only spent two weeks in the USA about 20 years ago, so I don't have a sense of the impact of illegal immigration on the workforce and economy. I only base my opinions on what I'm fed through the media, which is biased in different directions at best.

jamsie

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
CONUS
China's wall is racist then too Ha! The wall through the Dynasty's was rather ineffective anyways..great history read

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
China's wall is racist then too Ha! The wall through the Dynasty's was rather ineffective anyways..great history read

They built it hundreds of years ago.. Apples and pears?

On the fact that trump is a millionaire I (and many others) have doubts, let alone billionaire. On the fact that Hillary is a liar, well I do agree, but the other one has told more than 500 lies in less than a year (there's an article today on slate iirc) for a start.

Repeating lies, as someone pointed out before me, is one of the oldest form of brainwashing yet one of the most effective.

I get the choosing the lesser evil metaphor, but it seems clear to many of us looking from outside who's the more evil between the two.

sent, me thinks

nipe

PINK PONY RIDER
9/4/16
EU
They built it hundreds of years ago.. Apples and pears?

On the fact that trump is a millionaire I (and many others) have doubts, let alone billionaire. On the fact that Hillary is a liar, well I do agree, but the other one has told more than 500 lies in less than a year (there's an article today on slate iirc) for a start.

Repeating lies, as someone pointed out before me, is one of the oldest form of brainwashing yet one of the most effective.

I get the choosing the lesser evil metaphor, but it seems clear to many of us looking from outside who's the more evil between the two.

sent, me thinks

I think you need to differentiate the lies told. "No I did not call her fat" vs. "no I did not delete any emails"

Here is a very interesting interview with Julian Assange about Hillary and some of what is discovered in her emails: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdoHXVJPta8 (For lazy ones look from 5:00 and however long onwards you would like).

jamsie

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/12/12
CONUS
My girl has been in Switzerland a lot this year and had similar discussions with the folks at work there. What I hear a lot, when discussing voting lately..."Did Obama make a difference in a good way or bad way for you? Does any politician we elect really impact your life."
So I thought about it...
Absolutely, when I was 19 years of age I got involved with corporate America so I would have good benefits, and excellent health insurance. Many years later I do not have good health insurance anymore, and that was a direct result of the "affordable care act".
Obama & yes Hillary lied to us about it being affordable as we see the prices skyrocket for next year. So it's great to have a debate, yet when it actually impacts you, it's the difference between apples & oranges to those that change matters most.