• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dilemma, Trump or Hillary tomorrow ?

velox

Put Some Respect On My Name
1/5/15
Hey guys, a big, big day tomorrow as to the US president election. Know this is a "sensitive" matter but i truly feel this is a world matter, not just US. What do our fellow US members say, Trump or Hillary and why ?

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
Honest enough to admit I'm still undecided. This election is really a complete do over and I thought about voting for the most impeachable candidate but was quickly reminded how Bill Clinton set the mark for that no longer meaning they will leave the office... unfortunately I was too young at that time to have any memories of the event myself, too busy getting drunk, high and chasing skirts... Merica!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
That's right, 63 word run on sentence. Private school educated too! Look at me now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
Liar, liar, suit pants on fire!

Don't want to pay even more taxes - Trump it is!

nalomb

Be Excellent
6/8/12
To quote South Park, its always between a douche and a turd sandwich. What I think is funny is that people are willing to support a demonstrable criminal who has not only lied and cheated in well documented cases but has yet to accomplish a thing in ~40 years of 'public service' and the only beef with Trump is that he's rude, crude and a misogynist. Oh and that he might press the dreaded nuclear button. I'm more surprised that didn't happen while Bill was on the phone and manipulating his cigar inside Monica, but I digress ...

Radman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
6/12/13
I'm voting for Gary Johnson (libertarian). This way I don't have to take a shower after voting.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
I can only say for sure that I will NOT vote for Hillary. We are in a sad way. This is an excellent analysis of the two candidates:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/the-choice-2016/
Which is about how I'd feel if it were me faced with that choice. Trump is a clown but he can run a business and has a history of appointing skilled people to top jobs and just letting them get on with it whereas Hillary is evil and a probable criminal to boot. I'd rather neither but since its going to be one or the other I'm hoping for Trump to trump.

T3RM1N4T0R

The Terminator Mod
Advisor
25/8/13
Hillary is a proven criminal and liar and trump says mean things. He isn't a politician which is why he will get my vote.

sent from my Samsung edge plus v6s

Ruski91

Put Some Respect On My Name
12/10/12
Its a shyt show for sure - but my vote goes for Trump. Let me preface by saying that i am not his biggest fan. He speaks off the cuff and often does not think his statements through for Political correctness - but i guess thats kind of his platform right? Not being the politician?

One thing i am counting on is that he chooses smart and qualified people around him. Pence is the perfect example. At one point i was considering not voting, but after listening to his 100 days in office address, i was actually rather impressed. For once he stopped using his token 'Huge' and 'Believe me' lines, and actually discussed realistic plans and expectations.

Hillary has proven to be completely unfit for office. She is simply put, an elite white collar criminal with the highest connections possible. I find it completely unfathomable that it took the FBI months to get through 50-60K worth of emails to determine carelessness yet no actual criminal activity back in July, yet they were able to get through 650K work in 9 days just in time for the election.

Unfortunately i believe that Trump will lose. Obamacare will be edited, added to, pumped up, and it will still be horrible for the public and for small business. Immigration will not be addresses and will only get worse in the states. Big business will be happy with her in office, stock market will initially have fantastic high's but after 4 or god forbid an 8 year term, you will see comparative analytics showing that each category of value has gotten worse under her control.

Hilary's position towards Russia and the Middle east also makes me quite uncomfortable. I can go on and on, but bottom line, this election has proven to be a joke, it has turned the US into a laughing stock for the rest of the world, it has unleashed a world-wind of hidden trash, lies, and deceit, it will change nothing in regards to how things are done (Though is should have changed everything), it has shown an extreme divide over biased media outlets (even more so than ever before), etc etc etc.

Bottom line - we are kinda F8cked. Enjoy and get your drams ready. We are going to need them :)

AGL

Renowned Member
7/6/11
I'm not in the USA but I honestly feel like Trump is the lesser of the two evils. Plus he's got **** you money and I'm constantly reminded of this video. He's messed up sure, but he's probably the ONLY person who cannot be influenced by anyone's 'agendas'. I know he's built on Daddy's Money but he must be doing something right to get to where he is today.

Obviously there's more to it but hopefully you see the point!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14
Regardless of your opinions, please please go out and vote tomorrow if you haven't already. Even in what should be established States, your vote CAN make a difference!

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I'm voting for Gary Johnson (libertarian). This way I don't have to take a shower after voting.

I am 100% with you. See you at the polls! :) haha drink after!? :rofl: however NJ will be taking Hillary, so our votes are there. But I will not feel violated after.

Regardless of your opinions, please please go out and vote tomorrow if you haven't already. Even in what should be established States, your vote CAN make a difference!

I couldn't agree more. I will say, I am liberal. And this election I am utterly dumbfounded at our choices this election. I took a bunch of political science classes in undergrad as I found it interesting, however all it did was make me hate politics. And that is where I am, still. I'm perplexed at this election. I am all for a women president, however I'm kind of worried that she will taint the women gender in power.. And also that trump will taint the "businessman?" in power. This to me is the most frustrating. However, at the end of the day whatever is happening will happen and we must move on. We must not allow a wedge to be driven deeper between us.. :/

However: I agree. My one non political thing turned political!! [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] can't listen to the radio, tv, computer, anything! They're even calling my cell phone [emoji20]

Sent from the RWI mobile app