• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Dilemma, Trump or Hillary tomorrow ?

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
I told my neighbor I am moving to Texas and joining the minute men, annexation is our only hope.... :helpsmilie:

Louevans911

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
26/10/16
Trump Not any one will make a differance in my life at this time

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Which is about how I'd feel if it were me faced with that choice. Trump is a clown but he can run a business and has a history of appointing skilled people to top jobs and just letting them get on with it whereas Hillary is evil and a probable criminal to boot. I'd rather neither but since its going to be one or the other I'm hoping for Trump to trump.

Unfortunately, that what we're left with Boss. I love this country, but its very disheartening that we can't put together just one better candidate.

bfiuza

23/3/15
Just to share guys. Iam not american, but its very funny this tattoo

d4b2ac31664d076275ac99cc3b5b2800.jpg

Enviado de meu SM-J700M usando Tapatalk

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I told my neighbor I am moving to Texas and joining the minute men, annexation is our only hope.... :helpsmilie:

I've had some dealings with the The Republic of Texas. They will welcome you with open arms.

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
Judging by this pictures and the clear lack of care he has just for his Nike's, no wonder He treats his skin with the same lack of respect.

King of Coffee

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
1/8/13
Yeah, so have I. I've lived in Houston, and now I have extended family there. Any place where a Walmart employee is man enough to take a 12 pack out of another man's hand because it was past the State selling time, is all right by me. *spit, adjust crotch*

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Well, it's sad when you are more voting against someone vs for someone. I do not want 4 more years of the Clintons, so while I don't agree with trump on many things, I think he is at least honest in his intentions and smart enough to surround himself with capable advisors. Sad day for American politics. I would have preferred Sanders, but he was railroaded by the DNC.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Unfortunately, that what we're left with Boss. I love this country, but its very disheartening that we can't put together just one better candidate.

I agree. I read trumps book, and I know he was trying to sell it.. but some things in it just made me not like him in it. He talked about his failing businesses as if they were to big to fail. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if I want that gamble on us either. This is terrible. But, I'm still sticking to my vote.

Sent from the RWI mobile app

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14

I look back at the primaries and think, "we really screwed the pooch"

Thewatchwolf

Renowned Member
1/3/15
CONUS
Dont worry. I'm not. In NJ where Hillary will win by 70pts

jersey pride!!!
Remember to vote No on question 2 regarding our gas tax.

also I have to say, I'm amazed at the responses on here. The whole Trump movement has been so big and the media fails to believe, report or acknowledge it. Hoping he comes out on top tomorrow.

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I look back at the primaries and think, "we really screwed the pooch"

Yep. I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries. I have underestimated him every step of the way through these elections. I laughed when he first announced he was running. I'm predicting a big Hillary win, but if he pulls it off I wouldn't be surprised.

JMS2016

Only Sloths
Patron
Certified
24/2/16
I'm not even voting. **** it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark3

Renowned Member
27/7/14
Oh ****: either one the world will actually be more ****** than mr garrison wanting to **** all the mexicans to death. ...i actually think mr garrison is a better candidate than trump or hillary. They are both more shit than George Bush.

My Prediction; either one will **** up USA and the rest of the world will hate USA more than under George Bush. Everyone will hate America more.

These 2 are really America's most shitty candidates.

Where are the good old days of Thomas Jefferson, John Adams or George Washington?

Why can't people vote for Ralph Nader? Or is he already death?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Coolrays

Renowned Member
5/1/13
Tennessee USA
Folks ours is honestly the biggest mess I can remember in my adult life. How in the world we ended up with these two to choose from is totally beyond me. That being said, Im voting Trump tomorrow. Clinton is not capable of telling the truth, clearly is dangerous in that she has no regard for the law or the constitution. I mean every time she speaks it makes me want to vomit a coat hanger. She has flip flopped more times than a carp outta water. Trump? Yeah he is wide open, off the wall and right at off the chain. My decision is based on the individuals he is placing around him. Im seeing him as a businessman after a business he has no clue how to run, but he is smart enough to get the right people around him. Am I thrilled with him, nope. But Im horrified of her. So.....I'll go do my civic duty. And maybe go stand in a car wash afterwards to try to get some of it off me lol.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
I'm not in the USA but I honestly feel like Trump is the lesser of the two evils. Plus he's got **** you money and I'm constantly reminded of this video. He's messed up sure, but he's probably the ONLY person who cannot be influenced by anyone's 'agendas'. I know he's built on Daddy's Money but he must be doing something right to get to where he is today.

Obviously there's more to it but hopefully you see the point!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdfeXqHFmPI

That and i would vote for trump because i dont want a third world war with Ms. Clinton. Unfortunately i'am not from the USA so i can't vote. But i thing the whole election is staged and fake. Why? Because election manipulation is just simple look at Austria:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...d-and-must-be-held-again-hofer-van-der-bellen

And Austria is "little" so when you can manipulate a election in such a little country how easy is it in a big country like the USA? I mean would someone really look close to it when 1 Million votes are "gone". I dont think so.

This whole election is just a bad movie nothing more.

Superman76

I'm Pretty Popular
8/1/15
Have you guys thought abou the irony of voting for Trump and sending all that money to China when you buy these watches? Criminals!

lol...

miniatureone

Renowned Member
16/7/14
Yep. I didn't vote for Trump in the primaries. I have underestimated him every step of the way through these elections. I laughed when he first announced he was running. I'm predicting a big Hillary win, but if he pulls it off I wouldn't be surprised.

Sigh, I definitely get where you're coming from. I loudly and proudly once stated, "Mark my words: Trump is going crazy and saying these unorthodox things because he's just trying to gather a large fan base which he will then pass off to a candidate by supporting him in return for favorable legislature that will help his business ventures."

Well ... I have some egg on my face.