• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

DAYTONA V3 CLEAN FACTORY 116500 BLACK

wubsub

i like subs
Patron
Certified
31/10/18
sorry who are?
idk man. a few years ago we were paying 1k+++ to mod our noobs and they werent looking remotely close to the new cfs/bts. i am pretty happy with the rate of progression of current reps , given that no factory wants to get it perfect and pushing updates here and there.

love my cf (until v4/5/6 etc :ROFLMAO: )

zN2fS1.jpg

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I have three gen Daytonas and have been holding both CF and BTF at the same time. I like the CF case better.
Same here. I own a gen black dial, CF v1 white, and BTF v2 black. The CF case is best to my eyes and hands.

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Same here. I own a gen black dial, CF v1 white, and BTF v2 black. The CF case is best to my eyes and hands.
i don't understand why they keep saying that the btf case is better than Clean...BTF compared to the gen seems to have been on a weight loss diet :ROFLMAO:

Mark1937

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
25/3/17
i don't understand why they keep saying that the btf case is better than Clean...BTF compared to the gen seems to have been on a weight loss diet :ROFLMAO:
I'm joking obviously we're talking about microns of difference. The truth is that CF is BTF they have very very nice and close to gen cases, CF gives me the feeling of being a little more consistent, so I prefer it.

OverTheTop

Known Member
12/11/14
This 116500 v3 by Clean in black is very very tempting. Which jubilee bracelet would be compatible to match it? (Obviously talking about same quality…not cheap)

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
This 116500 v3 by Clean in black is very very tempting. Which jubilee bracelet would be compatible to match it? (Obviously talking about same quality…not cheap)
Daytona was never meant for jubilee, so none fit perfectly. Gen owners use the super jubilee for the DJ36. It’s what I have (from ARF) but there is a large gap on both sides. But gen owners live with it, and so do it.

Reactions: OverTheTop

OverTheTop

Known Member
12/11/14
Daytona was never meant for jubilee, so none fit perfectly. Gen owners use the super jubilee for the DJ36. It’s what I have (from ARF) but there is a large gap on both sides. But gen owners live with it, and so do it.
Thank you! So the ARF bracelet from DJ36 is still the best overall at the moment?
So this gap will make it moves?

e1phantom

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Thank you! So the ARF bracelet from DJ36 is still the best overall at the moment?
So this gap will make it moves?
You can see my thread here:

I think the super jubilee looks better than the GMT jubilee, but it's personal preference.

OverTheTop

Known Member
12/11/14
You can see my thread here:

I think the super jubilee looks better than the GMT jubilee, but it's personal preference.
Oh nice perfect! I also prefer the super jubilee for the hidden clasp :D thank you!!