• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
KgAxdp.jpeg

Kg66vi.jpeg

Last edited:

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Ohhhh this on Oysterflex is interesting!
I tried it with a steel bracelet but, in my opinion, it's too much steel.

The grey dial is already quite "plain" and "boring" and it's saved by the gold markers and accents. If you put it on the bracelet it just makes it one giant mass of gray which isn't that appealing.

The oysterflex helps break it up.

Actually, i want to find a grey leather oysterflex to replace it. i think that would really push this over the edge to be a fantastic watch.

Reactions: Autobús

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22

The grey dial is already quite "plain" and "boring" and it's saved by the gold markers and accents. If you put it on the bracelet it just makes it one giant mass of gray which isn't that appealing.

Actually, i want to find a grey leather oysterflex to replace it. i think that would really push this over the edge to be a fantastic watch.
Grey ostrich or alligator. Something exotic. Searching now lol

Autobús

Conductor de Autobús
Patron
Certified
23/9/21
🇺🇸

Rubber B grey ballistic swim skin might look decent on that if you decide to go the rubber route. Although, something more exotic would look killer.

Kg81mo.jpeg