• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

Raminra

Getting To Know The Place
4/11/12
Germany
I always enjoy the sight

48363069jl.jpg

SS72

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
27/9/12
Australia
IMG-0084.png

I love this watch... just not sure if I could pull it off... comfortable with my Panda but this is on another level!
IMG-0084.png
Have you tried using a Watch AR site/app to try it on? Good way to know how it looks on your wrist, unless an AD has one in stock.

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
IMG-0084.png

I love this watch... just not sure if I could pull it off... comfortable with my Panda but this is on another level!
IMG-0084.png
Unless you're client facing or going to work everyday you shouldn't let that hold you back. Legit. If you like the watch's look and enjoy it buy it. I wear a 400k AP perpetual rep and noone bats an eye.

Jackster

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
8/1/17
Paradise! (SE Qld)
Unless you're client facing or going to work everyday you shouldn't let that hold you back. Legit. If you like the watch's look and enjoy it buy it. I wear a 400k AP perpetual rep and noone bats an eye.
Fortunately for me I don't have to do either... so.... 🤔

• Love
Reactions: Reaps

Tommygunzzzz

Sorry who are?
Supporter
Certified
16/12/21
Australia
Sorry I spotted you from Australia via the Hubble telescope and knew it was rep straight away

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: CF_Stan and Reaps