• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

McDown

Getting To Know The Place
16/11/13
So wierdest thing… went to pick up my CF V3 116520 that I bought over at RG (EU to EU deal), only to find the box covered in tape stating ”OPENED & INSPECTED BY CUSTOMS”. Shtfck, I thought, rushing home to tear the box open to find… that the watch was still there 😅 So anyhow, after a brief moment of stress I got my CF Daytona and I’m super happy with it!

Submariner23

AddictedRolexManiac
Patron
Certified
16/12/20
So wierdest thing… went to pick up my CF V3 116520 that I bought over at RG (EU to EU deal), only to find the box covered in tape stating ”OPENED & INSPECTED BY CUSTOMS”. Shtfck, I thought, rushing home to tear the box open to find… that the watch was still there 😅 So anyhow, after a brief moment of stress I got my CF Daytona and I’m super happy with it!

Lucky you mate🤩
enjoy your nice Daytona

• Love
Reactions: McDown

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
IMG-6362.jpg

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
GMT jubilee?
Yes. Newest 126710BLNR Clean arf jubilee.
Gave it a nice oil bath
Sanded down the springbar tips to fit the Daytona holes.

Fit was not yet perfect. Used a thin, bit very strong adhesive tape made for the inside of electronical devices (waterproof, heat resistent) and fixed it in place.

Didn't wanna go through soldering the holes and redrilling them 😂

It worked perfect and no more gap.

HPRBCL.jpeg