• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

fatarms

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
9/5/12
Gelena Shitinerand
Gen bracelet, the rest is stock CF. I still need to get the watch to WatchServicesNY to have the gen bezel and crown installed.

HTZOXD.jpeg

RadioActive76

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
Certified
24/9/23
EU
Gen bracelet, the rest is stock CF. I still need to get the watch to WatchServicesNY to have the gen bezel and crown installed.

HTZOXD.jpeg

Damn, that clean dial is sexy, and with the gen bracelet and then bezel and crown will be the perfect two tone Daytona’s 😍

Reactions: fatarms

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
He’s pretty expensive for being a non TD. And if he can get them, then others can. I’ve never seen Aseem sell anything exclusive other than what flan works on.

I will say that he delivers, though. I’ve bought a few things from him but my impatience got the best of me and I’d have saved a lot more going with my regular (non trusted) dealer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tommygunzzzz

McDown

Getting To Know The Place
16/11/13
Looking into ways of getting the ”3D effect” on my clean 116520 V3 bezel, and would like some advice. You think a semi-hard polish with a cape cod would do the trick, or do I need to replace the bezel entirely?