• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
IMG-6329.jpg

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Yep

Got a racing dial, so red subdial hands and red Chrono. Gonna look insane.
Nice! I thought about getting the chromalight dial from him too and also doing red hands lol. But I may go with an aventurine GMT dial…I have a lot of Daytonas already lol

Reactions: Storm.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Fuck a GMT. Can't have enough Daytonas lol
I’m literally waiting for five Daytona builds to come back to me. And I have one dial that just doesn’t want to find its way to me (UPS has been holding it up for three weeks now…) with another planned order once JJ finishes the aventurine orders.

• Haha

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I’m literally waiting for five Daytona builds to come back to me. And I have one dial that just doesn’t want to find its way to me (UPS has been holding it up for three weeks now…) with another planned order once JJ finishes the aventurine orders.
FML. Make that six Daytonas. Have one arriving tomorrow that I bought this morning. LOL I’m ill. And not in the cool way.

• Haha

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20

FML. Make that six Daytonas. Have one arriving tomorrow that I bought this morning. LOL I’m ill. And not in the cool way.
Bachelor Party Nbc GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Reactions: daytonadude