• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
cool! wear it well mate!

Same noob? whats was the current price?
I sourced it from a Thai dealer. Price was originally quoted at 1100 USD, I haggled it to around 1000 USD including shipping. He says that it's "new" old NOOB. The DIW models are still in stock but this one is difficult to source. I got QC but was told to take it or leave it haha.

What's the number you have on the rep? 06/10? They're probably using and cobbling old stock together.

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
I sourced it from a Thai dealer. Price was originally quoted at 1100 USD, I haggled it to around 1000 USD including shipping. He says that it's "new" old NOOB. The DIW models are still in stock but this one is difficult to source. I got QC but was told to take it or leave it haha.

What's the number you have on the rep? 06/10? They're probably using and cobbling old stock together.
Sweet!
Yeah, thats what I know as well, for a reason extremely hard to source, the factory made a batch of only a handful of pieces.
BTW mine is 7/10 lol

• Haha
Reactions: Reaps

samsoniteman

Maker of Poor Financial Decisions
Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US

LUCKY! I've been trying to find one as well ever since @Hasselbaink been posting them up here lol! Congrats @Reaps !

Reactions: Hasslebank

Yasrolex

Known Member
18/7/23
London Uk
LUCKY! I've been trying to find one as well ever since @Hasselbaink been posting them up here lol! Congrats @Reaps !
Same 😂. Steve at onewatches said to pay deposit and he will try to source one for me. But has no idea if he can get one so I’ve left it and been watching m2m forums to see if anyone wants to sell one.
Think this one will be on my extremely hard to get list lol

Reactions: samsoniteman

Paul Newman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
31/3/15
Sweet!
Yeah, thats what I know as well, for a reason extremely hard to source, the factory made a batch of only a handful of pieces.
BTW mine is 7/10 lol
Nice to see you finally get to enjoy it, I missed it and build one that should be getting here soon.

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
Gents apologies for asking this here but I was wondering if anyone has a set of noob or BTF pushers available? I’ve got a modded Noob case and my Clean pushers won’t fit. Thank you!