• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

Hec

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/7/23
Spain
Hz1tn8.jpeg
First time that I see this nice! Factory? Thanks!

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
I think I’m going to enjoy this one a lot. As much as I love Daytonas, this one will be easier (for me) to wear with the brushed bracelet.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
Amazing xtal. Where did you get this from?
I know a guy that isn't a watchsmith, but does what watchsmiths do, but don't call him a watchsmith because he isn't a watchsmith. He also will absolutely not polish the watch for me.

• Haha
Reactions: domiffm

Tompa

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
Based on what are you thinking its a CF?
To me the dial is looking like an ARF with the egg shell off white colour.
Never have seen that on CF or btf..
First arf never made a 4130 clone so arf no. Arf use a modded 7750 slim version. Second look at the cornethole on the dial its cleans cornet. And look at the case. It looks like a clean. Red Daytona text color. And dial color looks like my clean v1. (Grey/white ish) But it depends on lightning condition.

Tompa

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
First arf never made a 4130 clone so arf no. Arf use a modded 7750 slim version. Second look at the cornethole on the dial its cleans cornet. And look at the case. It looks like a clean. Red Daytona text color. And dial color looks like my clean v1. (Grey/white ish) But it depends on lightning condition.
Here is my clean v1

Tompa

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
7/12/18
Sweden
The Oysterflex looks like a cream color in that second pic and it looks amazing! Though I'm sure it's just the lighting.
Yeah i know :) but sorry its just an illusion:) latesummer sunset lightning, its a snow white strap bro