• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

masterpiece777

Renowned Member
17/6/19
EUROPE
First arf never made a 4130 clone so arf no. Arf use a modded 7750 slim version. Second look at the cornethole on the dial its cleans cornet. And look at the case. It looks like a clean. Red Daytona text color. And dial color looks like my clean v1. (Grey/white ish) But it depends on lightning condition.
I was talking about the dial only.😉
In my noob v.2.2 a gen spec gasket Cf bezel and a shaved V2 ARF dial with the correct subdials was the way to go without breaking the bank.
In that time.

Here’s my noob with a shaved ARF dial:
To me the dial color and the red Daytona text colour looks very similar to the one in the YT clip.

CF Daytona text colour looks more orange

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
In my noob v.2.2 a gen spec gasket Cf bezel and a shaved V2 ARF dial with the correct subdials was the way to go without breaking the bank.
In that time.

To me the dial color and the red Daytona text colour looks very similar to the one in the YT clip.

Looks like ARF (dial) to me too. Might be a modded version in the vid.
Here is mine on a noob base.

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
In that time.

It really was. I used to have an ARF V2 dial with correct subdials and gen coronet.

Shit was cash.

Now I got a btf V2 dial which is really not a huuuuge Upgrade but a very nice one still.

• Wow
Reactions: masterpiece777

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
Arf is still the best even vs btf imo, white is warmer, print is crisp, subdials perfect.
It's very true, the main Print is impeccable.

Imo BTF is better on the subdial print and the shape of the markers.
Only in V2 though. Which is strange because arf also only got it right on V2 lol

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Certified
14/2/20
@Storm. - I see you returned from purgatory. Did you beg or pay your way back in? :D
Drop It GIF by The Roku Channel

• Haha
Reactions: Hasslebank

Yasrolex

Known Member
18/7/23
London Uk
Agreed, I think the CF v3 dial is vetter than BTFs as well, although the coronet on the CF is crap
My V3 CF dial looks perfect, when I got the QC pics, I posted up on Reddit and someone mentioned that they were surprised that clean fixed the coronet as mine looked spot on.