• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Only one TD had it but today you cant even find listing on this one, its long time oop.
From what i found out new noob made a very limited batch on these (IRBIS) as the quartz carbon is damn expensive..

Noob just put an outstanding rep on table..

Short vid about the gen to compare:
my favourite on top of the desert eagle - but rep has an horrible color for the dial - would be this

But finding one with correct bezel font and DD4130 was not possible. Bummer cos the velcro strap is godsent and the weight is fantastic.

Reactions: Hasslebank

KruisingKhaos95

Got any plums?
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
HYoGuY.jpeg

HYoNfn.jpeg

HYof23.jpeg

HYoFns.jpeg

KruisingKhaos95

Got any plums?
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
20/9/21
Spion Kop - The Scouse Republic
That’s one lovely looking watch 😍. I’m thinking about getting a Daytona with a black dial, I already have a clean version panda that I got last week.
I’m just waiting on a vsf Yachtmaster with grey dial to get to me, sent out today. So once I have that then off to look at more watches.

Damn what a hobby 🤣🤣🤣
I know the feeling mate, I have 9 Daytonas in my collection so far and another 4 on the way from my dealer.... (still plan on adding more too) 😅 🤣

daytonadude

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
11/2/23
CONUS
Was hoping for a bit of advice from my fellow daytoboys… does this look like a CF or BTF dial to you?