• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

Reaps

There is no such thing as a 1:1 Replica!
25/9/22
Its a 'new' Noob DIW IRBIS with SA4130, super lightweight

I always wanted one of these but a pricey 1k+ price tag on a sail cloth strap makes me feel blegh buying it, at least a rubber with a deployant clasp for that price PLEASE

Reactions: Hasslebank

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
I always wanted one of these but a pricey 1k+ price tag on a sail cloth strap makes me feel blegh buying it, at least a rubber with a deployant clasp for that price PLEASE
FYI strap is a velcro and i must admit is in par with the custom genlike one I made for my RM035-02 by @SMP_lover
Quality is top notch, not stiff, the velcro part is covered by a soft leather-like material, very nice touch.
Agree on the list price, it's extra high by default, but was lucky enough to get her at a much more reasonable range and tbh its growing on me.
Been wearing yesterday all day, and its perfection, so might be looking for another donor and just add her to my collection ;)

Last edited:

Tommygunzzzz

Sorry who are?
Supporter
Certified
16/12/21
Australia
Lovin' this so much my other daytonas won't be getting a run for a while :ROFLMAO:

HIpcHo.jpeg

Reaps

25/9/22
Lovin' this so much my other daytonas won't be getting a run for a while :ROFLMAO:

HIpcHo.jpeg
Hillbilly huh - saw this on his Telegram :)

FYI strap is a velcro and i must admit is in par with the custom genlike one I made for my RM035-02 by @SMP_lover
Quality is top notch, not stiff, the velcro part is covered by a soft leather-like material, very nice touch.
Agree on the list price, it's extra high by default, but was lucky enough to get her at a much more reasonable range and tbh its growing on me.
Been wearing yesterday all day, and its perfection, so might be looking for another donor and just add her to my collection ;)

Honestly I want to take this Blaken dial and put it in that DiW case... but butchering 2 1k+ Daytonas for a fantasy build is a little too much for me

• Haha

Yasrolex

Known Member
18/7/23
London Uk
That is one awesome looking watch, would love to get one to add to my collection.
Is this something you made yourself or bought from a TD??
Thanks.

samsoniteman

Maker of Poor Financial Decisions
Supporter
Certified
2/6/23
US
Its a 'new' Noob DIW IRBIS with SA4130, super lightweight

That is SUPER nice. I assume these aren’t available from noob anymore? Would you consider selling yours?
Because it actually looks terrible… I’d be willing to do you a big favor and take that pile of poo off your hands 😛

• Haha

Reaps

25/9/22
Hmmm will have to start looking in there
You can ask a TD, but these were last made 1-2 years ago and the only stock that's left is just NOS or second hand. There are other DiW Daytonas but this specific "Ibris" is very hard to get now. The closest one you can get is a black case instead of white case. Happy hunting.

Yasrolex

Known Member
18/7/23
London Uk
Requests via pm, so more pics on this beauty

Oh boy the more I see pics of it the more I’m in love with it.
Closest one I’ve seen through a TD that is kinda similar is this one :

Yasrolex

Known Member
18/7/23
London Uk
I'll definitely be getting a DIW or AET Remould next summer!
Crazy expensive those AET remoulds though. Saw their ad through twitter funnily enough and had a look then at their prices and I was holy **** that’s pricey.
The one I linked to above is on my watch list. Need to save some pennies and I’ll add one of those to my collection.

Hasslebank

DR. H4RDC@R3 T3RR@R
Supporter
Certified
29/9/10
Archiregnum Hungaricum
You can ask a TD, but these were last made 1-2 years ago and the only stock that's left is just NOS or second hand. There are other DiW Daytonas but this specific "Ibris" is very hard to get now. The closest one you can get is a black case instead of white case. Happy hunting.
Only one TD had it but today you cant even find listing on this one, its long time oop.
From what i found out new noob made a very limited batch on these (IRBIS) as the quartz carbon is damn expensive..

Noob just put an outstanding rep on table..

Short vid about the gen to compare:

Last edited: