• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

Yasrolex

Known Member
18/7/23
London Uk
So finally got my CF Daytona rep today, one week after Steve at onewatches shipped it out. Done a deep xtal swap as well.
I’m absolutely in love with it, looks perfect but I need to get it resized for my wrist so will have to take it to someone who can do that.

But here it is in all its glory.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
So finally got my CF Daytona rep today, one week after Steve at onewatches shipped it out. Done a deep xtal swap as well.
I’m absolutely in love with it, looks perfect but I need to get it resized for my wrist so will have to take it to someone who can do that.

But here it is in all its glory.

Size it yourself. The tool is $12.

I use the 1.4 and 1.6 but they’re out of stock now.

Can also try Esslinger.

Last edited:

Yasrolex

Known Member
18/7/23
London Uk
Size it yourself. The tool is $12.

I use the 1.4 and 1.6 but they’re out of stock now.

Can also try Esslinger.
Thank you so much. I was about to post asking where I can get a tool to resize it myself. I’d rather not have to shell out to get it resized if I can do it myself.
Also considering buying an oyster flex rubber band for it as well. Do I need another tool to swap the bracelet out and if so where can I get hold of one.
Thanks.

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Thank you so much. I was about to post asking where I can get a tool to resize it myself. I’d rather not have to shell out to get it resized if I can do it myself.
Also considering buying an oyster flex rubber band for it as well. Do I need another tool to swap the bracelet out and if so where can I get hold of one.
Thanks.
IMO, there are three options for that:

Bergeon 7825: the tried and true gold standard
Horofix: the darn good budget friendly alterantive
Premium Spring Bar Tool: this is my tool of choice

Reactions: Yasrolex

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Question is how do you size your wrist in order to buy these straps. I just got my Daytona from Steve and he said he does the oysterflex strap but different sizes and not sure which one I should pick or are adjustable??

Reactions: Yasrolex

Yasrolex

Known Member
18/7/23
London Uk
Thanks again, I’ll have a read through that later.