• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Daytona Appreciation - Post Your Daytona Pics & Opinion

ronin007

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
8/10/12
Kent England
Question for the experts,ive got a clean 116520 white incoming and I would like to have a brushed bracelet on it, any ideas

aHero

Watch Bro
Supporter
Certified
27/5/22
Question for the experts,ive got a clean 116520 white incoming and I would like to have a brushed bracelet on it, any ideas
Depends how much you wanna spend. You can send it to somewhere like Rolliworks and they will brush it for you. I’m sure one of the modders here will too but their waitlists are long. Or DIY with a Scotchbrite pad.

Reactions: ronin007

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
HaLgEc.jpeg

NOTT3

Getting To Know The Place
30/6/23
italiy
Just changed the crystal on my CF to a deep crystal. Wow, the difference is remarkable...the increase in clarity and luminance is night and day.

Someone mentioned previously that the if you notice a blue hue and ‘greyness’ of the stock CF crystal / dial, you can’t unsee it. And that was the main driver for me changing. For me, the deep crystal totally transforms the look of dial, not only eradicating the previous dullness but also bringing an incredible depth / ‘pop’ to the hour markers and hands. Pictures simply don’t do it justice.

Is this a V3?